Will you buy LucasArts products after KOTOR II?

ncr

Will you buy LucasArts products after KOTOR II?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy LucasArts products after KOTOR II?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

It depends on whether they (LA) release anything worth my time or money.

What he said.

If I refused to buy from any company that has ever been in any way associated with a game that wasn't top notch, I'd have a different hobby. And probably a cheaper one at that. :wub:

What they said, and especially Steve's comments on absolute bans and different hobbies.

I think the best strategy for all of us, as a group, is to only pay for games that are worth it to us.

I for one will not be buying any games, review-sight-unseen, again. It is the supreme act of wishful thinking over hard-won experience to do so ... and any publisher that releases a game before the review code is sent to the game mags for review is obviously doging a bad review, too.

I will make a special effort in future to wait for an extra month for previous egregious behaviour, like that displayed by LA with KotOR2.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I will make a special effort in future to wait for an extra month for previous egregious behaviour, like that displayed by LA with KotOR2.
I waited until March with K2 -- still unpatched and unfinished... :)

You could still be waiting and it's June!

I waited a few weeks, read the reviews in the trade mags (all were "Mu57 Buy!!!!111!!!1!"). :thumbsup:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT