help needed

well what ive got is a problem with this game and need help badly (were just beginnin to enjoy it:/)

let me just quote some walktrough i found searching in despair for some answers

'..get Slusk to send out some droids. Once they're dispatched, you gain admittance to Slusk's room.'

see the problem is i DO NOT get admittance to that room,

i mean i do talk to the guards and they call Slusk to let me in, the door do open and the cinematic does start to play but as soon as it ends the door shuts and there are neither no droids to fight nor no Slusk to finish my quest.

how frustrating it is after some hours of careful playing i do not have to explain to you all

it is most probably a bug of some sort but there is a chance that its not or someones got the .solution. (pleeease) or even a bloody .cheatcode. to open that door or to end this quest .. anything will do cause i ran out of ideas (and DO NOT want to start all over again)

im running the original (unpatched) version but hope that does not have much to do with it (though it looks as it might)

cheers

posz

i dont think cheats are gonna help on this one.... best advice i can give you is to reload a previous save (hopefully you have one!)

only problem i have had in that area is when you first see slusk in the room with benok, the door shut in his face. so while i killed benok and co, he just sat there. it still continued like normal though... and when i came back after killing luxa, slusk and co. the duplicate slusk was gone

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

only problem i have had in that area (...)

yeap m8 thats the same thing that happened to me with this one with

the only difference that the door wouldnt open afterwards.

yeah, well, im playin all over again but no regrets here

the Force must be strong within me :lol:"

anyways thx for yr help

This probably won't help, but I thought I'd mention it here...

On two play-throughs all the doors in Telos malfunctioned for about half of my play there. I would open a door, but it didn't visually open. I could walk though it, or be shot at through it, but they would always appear closed. Fortunately by then I knew the game wll enough to know where I was going & what would be there, but it was rather odd and slightly irritating. Some sort of clipping bug, maybe?

Cloris