HK47

Hey all,

I have played through KotOR2 a few times now but have never actually been able to find all the parts for HK47 so have never put him together :">

I think it is the vocabulator(sp?) that I can never find, but could someone help me and tell me where to find all the parts?? o:)

Thanks in advance :D

Hey all,

I have played through KotOR2 a few times now but have never actually been able to find all the parts for HK47 so have never put him together :">

I think it is the vocabulator(sp?) that I can never find, but could someone help me and tell me where to find all the parts?? o:)

Thanks in advance :D

Vocabulator should have been the first part you find, it is on the body of the HK50 that tries to kill you on Peragus. The other parts are found off a combination of vendors and when you kill some more HK50's on Telos.

U get 1 part (dunno which one) from the HK-50 on paragus (the one that tells u 2 stay and later attacks u)

U get another part on telos from 1 of the three HK-50's that u encounter on the top of the telos academy,

And you'll get a third part from the HK-50's that attack you on Nar-Shadda when you play the T3 unit in (what's his name?)the hutt's warehouse (in the dock on nar shaddaa don't know what his name was;)

And if you're a lightsider and want a lightside HK-47 you can buy some kind of upgrade from the merchant on nar shaddaa (don't know her name) i do know she's a duros and she sells you more items (like the silver christal) if you clear Onderon and Dantooine, cause she needs a trade root or something...

I think it only works if you clear both planets (that's when I noticed the upgrade)

Hope this clears things up :ermm:

N

...the hutt's warehouse (in the dock on nar shaddaa don't know what his name was;)

... she's a duros

the vendor on nar shadda with the trade route quest is a RODIAN.

and the hutt's name is Vogga the Hutt

parts (these are the places ive found them)

vocabulator - peragus (from hk50 that attacks you)

control cluster - telos polar platform (from the 3 hk50's that attack you), also, from akkere on dantooine

chassis - from vogga's warehouse (when you are controlling t3m4 and get attacked by 3 hk50's)

whatever the other part is called - kodin on nar shadda

pascifist protocol - rodian vendor on nar shadda (once you complete the trade route quest)

there are probably other places as well, but these are the only places ive found them

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!