Where will #3 take place?

also, it would be cool if Jedi and Dark Jedi robes' hoods can be put over your head for once, and get Dark Jedi-Sith masks kinda like Revan's

In the Game Informer that produced a rumour of KotOR III, they also mentioned that there are flowing cloaks and hoods. Keyword being rumour.

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.

- Where it is set:

Revan is out in the unknown regions and I know nothing is official, but it is kinda hard to have known Star Wars planets but be in the Unknown regions. As a side, does anyone know any well known Outer Rim planets? (Coruscant is popular, even with me but uhh, that's the furthest place from rim)

I remember the load screens of the first KOTOR and there was talk about how there are many places inside the galaxy that are unknown to the Republic because of the dangers involved in exploring new hyperspace routes.

So, "Unknown Regions" does not necessarily mean beyond the Outer Rim.

I agree that we hear alot about the Outer Rim but probably because it is, just that, the border zone and the area most likely to fall first in a galactic invasion. There is also the "Mid Rim"...I believe Katarr was referred to ingame as a Mid Rim world.

I agree that the main reason we don't go to the Core Worlds is that they are most stable and, thus, more boring from an adventurer's perspective. But Corsuscant would be cool....I think most people would like to go there even if we don't have to draw a weapon one time.

Given how limited an area we have had to deal wih on planets, Coruscant would be horribly small for a planet wide metropolis, much the same failing Nar Shadar or whatever had

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I would (call me crazy) love to go back to Tatooine but I want all the planets they add to be much more in-depth. Much larger.

Also i would like to see a few citys per planet like go between Mos Espa and Ancherhead....just a thought.

I too agree that there should be at least a few cities per world, it seems really unrealistic that there isnt. I think on Tattooine if we were to go there again it would be a good idea to include, either Mos Eisley and/or Mos Espa or anchorhead (cant remember which ones it was in the movies :-" ) Kinda like the layout on SW:Ep1 game on playstation.

Sure, the game did suck but i thought the way that the city on tattooine was layed out was much better than KOTOR.

:) I, too think that Coruscant would be an excellent planet to visit, as it is the centre of the republic and seems to me the most busy city in the SW unvierse.

Just some thoughts

In fact, I think pretty much any planet from the OT would please me as long as it related to it in someway and was a fun planet to be on

rambling.....

Edited by petay12

Ya atleast in the first game you sortof had a reason to have a limited area to work with, the force guiding you and all, in K2 I just felt sorta of boxed in, esp. on Datoonie, which was about half the size, and poorly done to boot.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

In fact, I think pretty much any planet from the OT would please me as long as it related to it in someway and was a fun planet to be on

rambling.....

I agree...Kessel is basically a penal/spice colony and is where Han Solo went to make spice runs. It is only mentioned in ANH. I would like to see it.

rambling.....

I agree...Kessel is basically a penal/spice colony and is where Han Solo went to make spice runs. It is only mentioned in ANH. I would like to see it.

Hmm, that sounds pretty interesting actually, kinda Nar Shaddaa-esque(dont know how :) )

I think you like it because it sounds like a dungeon; it does sound like a cool dungeon.

I would like to see a Nar Shadaa type city with active underclasses, but more than just two layers (legit and crime). Also some random thugs (like the berks in K1 that were beating up the Ithorian on Taris) and a gang war (also like Taris, in the underworld).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

No Korriban or Dantooine. Been there done that. There isn't enough to explore on either planet to make either worth adding to the story.

Coruscant has plenty to do: Jedi Temple, Senate, Senate district, I sure a merchant area.

Other planets

Mandalore

Utopau

Corellia/Centerpoint Station

Alderaan

New UR World

New UR Sith World

Droid World

Old planets should be used in a cameo format like Coruscant was in KOTOR 2.

Therefore we can see planets like Kashyyk,Onderon, and Manaan again but only in a cutscene or to.

KOTOR 2 must be completed