General questions.

High all. I'm new here.

I have quite a few question about KotOR2, but for now these are the only ones that I can recall. I'll remember the others as I play some more. And just for the record, I have finished the game 6 or 7 times now.

1: Is there anyway to heal Visas' eyes so that she can remove her veil?

2: Where are all the parts to the land speeder thing in the Serreco(sp?) area of the Refugee Camp on Nar Shadaa?

3: (related to the 2nd question) I found a computer thing and installed it, then I went and got the flaps and returned to install them but it said that the speeder was sabataged beyod repair. What caused this? Is there a time limit to reassemble the speeder? Sometimes it has been "sabatoged beyond repair" the first time that I get to it.

4: Is there anyway to talk to Master Vash? She's always dead when I get to her. I found several .wav files for her within the game files.

So then there is a time limit on repairing the speeder. Well where are all of the parts for it? I know the flaps are in Pylon 3 at the docks, and I think I found the computer module in the swoop shop, but where is the third part? I've never found it.

Oh! I just remembered another question.

4: Is there a second blank transponder card for the Ebon Hawk? I had done the docking sequence quest for that Twi'lek at the docks and thus had the option to change the Ebon Hawks ID signature to any of the three from the docks, or one from Vogga's fleet when it came time to do so. I chose Vogga's fleet to ensure that the story progressed. After the Yacht deal was over I went back to the shop to try and get the ID sig changed to one of the ships from the docks but I need another card.

Oh yeah. I remember now. I got it last time, but the speeder was dead so I didn't bother. Thanks though. At least now I'll remember.

What about my last question?

4: Is there a second blank transponder card for the Ebon Hawk? I had done the docking sequence quest for that Twi'lek at the docks and thus had the option to change the Ebon Hawks ID signature to any of the three from the docks, or one from Vogga's fleet when it came time to do so. I chose Vogga's fleet to ensure that the story progressed. After the Yacht deal was over I went back to the shop to try and get the ID sig changed to one of the ships from the docks but I need another card.

Do you know anything about this?

One more question.

5: How exactly do I get Telos fuel? I know Vogga has it, and every game Vogga says he will sale it to Telos but when the time comes to go back to Telos to face Visas' master, Lt. Grenn still complains about no fuel.

I can't be sure that there isn't a second transponder card, only that I've never encountered it or seen it mentioned here.

Before the patch, the Telos fuel quest was definitely bugged, and you couldn't complete it no matter what you did. This might be different now, so

after talking to Vogga and getting fuel for Telos, go back to Telos immediately (don't wait for the Ravager attack) and try to tell Grenn. If this makes no difference, then the quest is still bugged perhaps. On the other hand, if you talk to GO-TO, he'll tell you that getting fuel from Vogga will ultimately be damaging to Telos and the Republic, so don't feel too bad if you can't/don't complete this quest.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

There is only one blank transponder card on Nar Shadaa. There would really be no point in having another one, as all the ship codes do the same thing. They are all codes for Vogga's ships (which makes T3's quest a bit pointless). Whichever code you choose, Goto's ship will pick you up.

Thanks. So if Vogga's fuel is bad for Telos, then where could I get some G0-T0 approved fuel?

You really should be asking SPOILER questions in the SPOILERS forum.

People read the GENERAL forum trusting that they will not have parts of the story they haven't done SPOILED.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT