Anyone Give me Dark Side Advice

Can anyone give me some Dark Side advice or a way to gain a load of DS points very quickly.

I have just got the Ebon Hawk and I am at neutral. I ned to be nice to the characters to get them to do things and hopefully get them to become jedi, however doing that I keep getting LS points. I am slap bang in the middle of the bar and cant get a prestige class either.

Any advice or trick like infinate DS points would be great help.

Threaten and kill everything and everyone. Side with Czerka corporation OR side with the Ithorians (normally LS). WHen they are assaulted by mercs, refuse to aid Moza (or whatever his name his) when conversing with him in the Vivarium, and you can recieve infinite DS points!

Talk to Kreia a lot. Usually the options to gain influence with her also give DS points. When you get DS party members, talk to them too and gain influence/DS points. Also, save before conversations in case you get too many LS points. That way you can load back and play the conversation again.

Hate every one.. be nasty to every one.. ( including party members ).. do as much evil as you can.. try to be the more powerful animal in the galaxy.. and make sure that your * slaves * don't get to over confident....

That is the true and only Dark side.... :thumbsup::lol:

Seriously, try to gain a lot of influence early on. Go to Nar Shaddaa first to pick up Mira. If you have done Nar Shaddaa you could:

Dxun:

Blow up Kumus

Onderon:

Let the soldiers take the "journalist" into prison

Trade a starport visa for the Qixoni crystal

Take HK-47 in your party to agree with him to kill civilians. Don't worry, no civilian is ever killed, you only gain DS points.

Kill Bostuco with the computer. You can do this after you met with Kavar to gain all DS points on Onderon but still side with Talya (Tobin will not come back for you if you didn't remove any captains from their post before you met with Kavar) and Bostuco's reincarnation :lol::blink::- will appear when you come back to Onderon.

Dantooine:

A really good DS one is to Force persuade Nallek (a mercenary close to the ruins) to:

Force persuade: Give me your gun

All right, here is my gun

Force persaude: Now give me your credits

And here are my credits

Kill taepale when you first meet the group.

Kill Jorran

Take the fake holocron

Tell the mercenaries you want to kill Vrook. Who doesn't want to kill him when DS?

I just did this and I am LS Mastery.

Korriban:

There are many DS opportunities here in the secret tomb and you can tell that you would have killed Vash if she was still alive.

On Nar Shaddaa, after you have Mira in your party there are a lot of DS opportunities here to.

Master Vandar lives!

I was fully dark side....But I always kept my influence very high with all of my party members, I simply got to know their personalities and took whoever accordingly.

For example, Mira, Handmaiden, Bao-Dur and T3-M4 (Correct me if I'm wrong) were all light alligned.

While HK-47, Mandalore (maybe he was neutral?), G0T0 and Hanharr, were all dark alligned.

Atton was easy and didn't care whatever path you took, regardless of what he says about your appearance. Kreia on the other hand would suffer nothing less than impartiality.

BTW it is level 15 when it is 'possible' to become a prestege class (top up your levels before hand, as they don't stack)

Hope that helps, but if all else fails, turn the difficulty down to easy. :lol:

you want to kill Vrook. Who doesn't want to kill him when DS?

Who doesn't want to kill him when LS?