Stuck on enclave planet

LOL... not sure what you mean... but.. if you killed all Jedi.. The Dantoine academy can't be access... :)

do you killed Atris to ?

If not you need to kill her to... Ask the Handmaiden to go back to the Telos academy... and if that don't work.. try to speak with EVERY one traveling with you.

Duno.. I'm confuse.. ;)

LOL... not sure what you mean... but.. if you killed all Jedi.. The Dantoine academy can't be access...  :)

do you killed Atris to ?

If not you need to kill her to... Ask the Handmaiden to go back to the Telos academy... and if that don't work.. try to speak with EVERY one traveling with you.

Duno.. I'm confuse.. ;)

i have not killed the jedi masters i have found them. i can not go back to telos where the other jedi is. thats what i meant. but i cant access the rebuilt enclave and i have spoken to everyone.. so i dunno

i have not killed the jedi masters i have found them. i can not go back to telos where the other jedi is. thats what i meant. but i cant access the rebuilt enclave and i have spoken to everyone.. so i dunno

You'll know when you can go back because Kreia will tell you to go back and that's all she'll say. Have you gone back to Izis for the civil war? What does your Journal say?

Cloris

my journal says that i met with the guy from datoonie and that all the members once i have found them will meet up at the enclave. yea i have been back for the battle of izzis been to the sith enclave and the cave trials. have been to all the planets completed the quests. nothgin else to do now cept roam the galaxy and its getting boring.

Why don't you just go to another planet, then go back and check?

tried going to another planet and then returning to dantoone. nothing has changed. the only things thathave changed was that the handmaiden has now betrayed her master and thats about it. could be a glitch.... the enclave is still the same. thanks for all of your help.

How do you know to go to Dantooine? Did you have a conversation with Kreia where she tells you to go (I don't remember the specifics: sometimes the same conversation can have a couple of dead-end dialogue options; she should tell you to go to meet the Jedi chums on Dantooine. If she hasn't told you, go and talk to her until she does.)

If Kreia has already told you to go to Dantooine, then I don't know why it hasn't triggered because there is nothing else for the player to do. :-

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

How do you know to go to Dantooine? Did you have a conversation with Kreia where she tells you to go (I don't remember the specifics: sometimes the same conversation can have a couple of dead-end dialogue options; she should tell you to go to meet the Jedi chums on Dantooine. If she hasn't told you, go and talk to her until she does.)

If Kreia has already told you to go to Dantooine, then I don't know why it hasn't triggered because there is nothing else for the player to do. ;)

Yea i think it was a glitch in the game i went back and did dantoone before and finaly made it to the rebuilt jedi enclave and beat the game. Need the less the ending was a total ripp. To easy. so yea i think this one gets 2 thumbs down in my book.