lightsaber help?!?

hey guys,

so i've played through the game a couple of times a while ago, but recently picked it up again and have run into a problem:

i've collected the three lightsaber parts to construct a lightsaber; i have a cyan colored crystal i picked up along the way. i talk to bao-dur, he says i have all the parts, then he asks me what type i want, i say single blade. then he asks me what color i want and then the game just drops me out of the conversation. No lightsaber. Can't find it, can't find one at the workbench, I've tried to keep talking to Bao-dur to no avail. Any help? I want to go kick some rear Jedi-style

hey guys,

so i've played through the game a couple of times a while ago, but recently picked it up again and have run into a problem:

i've collected the three lightsaber parts to construct a lightsaber; i have a cyan colored crystal i picked up along the way.  i talk to bao-dur, he says i have all the parts, then he asks me what type i want, i say single blade.  then he asks me what color i want and then the game just drops me out of the conversation.  No lightsaber.  Can't find it, can't find one at the workbench, I've tried to keep talking to Bao-dur to no avail.  Any help?  I want to go kick some rear Jedi-style

You're missing a vital part (from a side quest): probably the crystal fixture, or the lens fixture. (It is not sufficient to have a crystal, lens and emitter.) There is some quest you have to finish first.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You're missing a vital part (from a side quest): probably the crystal fixture, or the lens fixture. (It is not sufficient to have a crystal, lens and emitter.) There is some quest you have to finish first.

Doesn't Bao-Dur only ask if you want a single or double blade if you already have all the parts?

Doesn't Bao-Dur only ask if you want a single or double blade if you already have all the parts?

Yes.

I think that's probably a bug. Try getting another color crystal (like green, yellow, blue), since you only have cyan.

or you could simply wait till you get another lightsaber cause one lightsaber more or less doesnt really make a diference thought they are totaly random so you could get just short lightsabers. and then theres always the thing of not having lightsabers for your companions but who cares about them >_<"

Yeah you should just get another crystal. I don't think it was meant for cyan so early in the game and that could be your problem.

Find a container and put the crystal in it. Then talk to him and it will give you the color lightsaber you picked earlier when talking to Atton. Then pull it out and change it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey this is my first time playing the game through and i was wondering if anyone could help me out. I was hopeing someone could give me a list of lightsaber parts on nar shadda. plz im having trouble getting a lighstaber i have two colr cristals from venders already.