Mega SPOILERS ( game secrets )

Is so much little secrets in the game... I found lots of it.. but I'm sure is allot more.. I let you know what I find if you let me know what you find. :thumbsup:

- Telos TSF ( restoration zone and Narr saadar Bonus missions )

- Narr saadar ( Docks living zone Bonus missions and refugee area Bonus missions * after * capturing Goto )

- Mandalore recruiting mission on Narr saadar and Andoine.

I know is more.. but that is the few I remember right now... any one knows more ?

Am I the only one confused with Panther's post?

Dude, Panther is obviously using English as a second language.

Cut some slack. :cool:

I understood the gist. I haven't been back to Nar Shaddar after G0-T0, so I will look into this (probably when I re-install the game once the mod team finish).

I did go back to Telos, for example, and finish the fule quest (before the mandatory return to Telos after the Dantooine confrontation, I mean).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

How do you finish the fuel quest on Telos? Doesn't it just end on Nar Shadaa or is there something I've missed?

Oh, and apologies to Panther for my sarcastic comment. I didn't really mean to offend.

After finishing the business with the slug, you have to go back and see the security chief in Telos and tell him all's well. When you go back afterwards (after Dantooine confrontation) his conversation omits the reference to the station running out of fuel. (No real big deal.)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I was never able to trigger Mandalore's sub-mission, although I did have him meet and recruite the Mandalorians on Nar Shadaa and Dantooine. How is this one supposed to play out?

I was only able to complete "Fuel for Telos" with the restoration project's mod/patch.

Cloris

I was never able to trigger Mandalore's sub-mission, although I did have him meet and recruite the Mandalorians on Nar Shadaa and Dantooine. How is this one supposed to play out?

I was only able to complete "Fuel for Telos" with the restoration project's mod/patch.

Cloris

I believe it was cut. All you did is all you can do. :rolleyes:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

How do you finish the fuel quest on Telos? Doesn't it just end on Nar Shadaa or is there something I've missed?

Oh, and apologies to Panther for my sarcastic comment. I didn't really mean to offend.

No offence mate... I'm Spanish.. so I trying to communicate at the best of my abilities... :">

I was just trying to find out.. how many little variations the game have apart of just following the history line...

No offence mate... I'm Spanish.. so I trying to communicate at the best of my abilities... :">

I was just trying to find out.. how many little variations the game have apart of just following the history line...

Don't be embarassed, Panther, your English is streets ahead of my Espa

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Is so much little secrets in the game... I found lots of it.. but I'm sure is allot more.. I let you know what I find if you let me know what you find.  :thumbsup:

- Telos TSF ( restoration zone and Narr saadar Bonus missions )

- Narr saadar ( Docks living zone Bonus missions and refugee area Bonus missions * after * capturing Goto )

- Mandalore recruiting mission on Narr saadar and Andoine.

I know is more.. but that is the few I remember right now... any one knows more ?

You can walk around Telos Citadel Station with B4-D4 instead of going straight to Czerka offices and talk to people. Most poeple will have something specific to tell you. It just sucks to see the love put the developers in details like that, and then to see that so much of the content was cut. Mandalore rectruiting missions? Yeah sure, but what happens when you do them? You do not even get influence with Mandalore!