Another a screw-up...

The Exile *isn't* a Jedi, he/she's lapsed, yet the Sith are hunting her. The same Sith who don't appear to notice Bastila, Kreia, Visas, the four councillors, etc, etc.

Those Sith wouldn't even have known that you existed if Atris hadn't staged your return to Known Space and made the Sith believe that you were the last Jedi.

I loved the fact that Atris starts out the game by insulting the Sith for believing that the PC is "the last of the Jedi" when she she later reveals that this is so because she set it up! Even so, the Sith call the PC "the Exile." Do they just not know that that means? I would think that a disgruntled ex-Jedi would be worth more alive than dead for their purposes.

Cloris

Perhaps, but why would the Sith want a wound in the force? They themselves are wielders of the force and use it for their own power, why would they want to destroy it?

They don't call her a wound, only Kreia and the Council do so. Kreia is the one that wants to destroy it -- and even she sees what this will mean and tries to stop herself by manuvering the Exile to end it.

Cloris

(spelling edit)

It does make sense for the generic Sith and the bounty hunters to claim you are the last of the Jedi.

However, for Sion to state this I think was a little odd. It would have been better if he had ominous threats such as:

"All of the Jedi are dead. Including your precious Exile, Kreia..."

Throughout the game Sion would refer to the player as being 'dead,' which players would assume it is a threat. However, it is because Sion knows the Exile is a wound in the force and is curious as to the rumors about this dead piece of forceless flesh being the last of the Jedi.