1. 1. The most pathetic group of nerds are:

• Trekkers
    • Star Wars nerds
    • D&D bums
    • LoTR toadies
    • Harry Potter worshippers
    • Splatterfilm fanatics
    • Anime & Manga freaks

I think that nerds who can't acknowledge their own geekdom, and instead of reveling in their Dork Side powers, sit around and make fun of all the other nerds, are faaaaaaaaaaar worse than any HP slash-fic writer/furry addict/uber Trekkie/Warsie.

Not to say that any of *you* guys are doing that :)"

I think that nerds who can't acknowledge their own geekdom, and instead of reveling in their Dork Side powers, sit around and make fun of all the other nerds, are faaaaaaaaaaar worse than any HP slash-fic writer/furry addict/uber Trekkie/Warsie.

Not to say that any of *you* guys are doing that :)"

Ah! i see, a pokemon fan.

Ah! i see, a pokemon fan.

EEEEEWWW NO!!!

It's Star Wars/Trek for me(among other things like Thundercats and Transformers...). And I wasn't saying that nerds *can't* make fun of other nerds, just that I find those who do not accept their own dorkieness and *still* make fun of other nerdy people much worse than anything on the list (though Harry Potter slash-fic writers *are* pretty bad).

Not to say that any of *you* guys are doing that :-"

Hmph. There's a pretty clear heirarchy, and we're at the top and get to mock people:

Geeks (i.e. Nerds with social lives and friends and sexual relations) > Nerds

And HP slash-fic writers, furries and trekkies clearly fall into the nerd category, so we'll mock all we want:

nelson.jpg

:p

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Harry Potter-uns easily.

It's for kids, and adults are going gaga over it.

KIDS! GET IT PEOPLE?! KIDS!

Sorry. Got a litte carried away there.

KIDS!

Sorry.

Star Wars nerds pwn them all! MWAHHAHAHAHAHA!

pipe.gif

Yes it does, son. Oh, yes it does.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I dislike LOTR nerds.  This could be  because I haven't met any of the other categories, but still, Tolkein is waay overrated.

Don't you listen to the Black Label Society and longboard?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Damn you, Kaftan, and your ninja-isms!

ninja.jpg

Once a ninja, always a ninja.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

But i liked cheetara from thundercats, does that make me a furry? :-

Well, did you want to dress up in a full body fursuit and pretend to be a cat while making love to her? If so, then yes, you are a furry. Otherwise, lose 1d3 Sanity points for the mental image.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

But i liked cheetara from thundercats, does that make me a furry? :-

Well, did you want to dress up in a full body fursuit and pretend to be a cat while making love to her? If so, then yes, you are a furry. Otherwise, lose 1d3 Sanity points for the mental image.

I remember seeing something on that on television once. They followed a guy who went to a convention for that, for the first time, really really weird

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

But i liked cheetara from thundercats, does that make me a furry? :blink:

I remember seeing something on that on television once. They followed a guy who went to a convention for that, for the first time, really really weird

Weird isn't the half of it. I am, much to my detriment, an unbelieveably curious person. This has meant that on certain occasions I have ended up seeing sights that have made me regret possesing sight. Woe unto the non-furry who happens to stumble across furry pr0n. I ended up having an involuntary spasm where I hit my head repeatedly in an effort to drive the memory out of my brain. I think I rolled a proverbial natural 20 when it came to sanity loss that day. >_<

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Do these fur-lovers restrict themselves to felines only? It seems like an awful hazard to try and engage in sexual contact with a feline of the proper size, say a puma, or a lion?

Weird isn't the half of it.  I am, much to my detriment, an unbelieveably curious person.  This has meant that on certain occasions I have ended up seeing sights that have made me regret possesing sight.  Woe unto the non-furry who happens to stumble across furry pr0n.  I ended up having an involuntary spasm where I hit my head repeatedly in an effort to drive the memory out of my brain.  I think I rolled a proverbial natural 20 when it came to sanity loss that day. >_<

When you say pron do you mean you say the animated humanoid animal stuff or are you talking about the two people wearing costumes like on trigger happy TV, with holes cut out humping each other?

Do these fur-lovers restrict themselves to felines only? It seems like an awful hazard to try and engage in sexual contact with a feline of the proper size, say a puma, or a lion?

I've seen dogs, rabbits, raccoons, foxes, jackals, and countless other abominations of nature.

The thing is, it's almost like one of those innocent things that was taken too far. There's nothing disgusting about, say, the playboy bunny, or those little cat-ear hairbands, but then somehow, somewhere, someone went the whole hog and ruined my sanity. >_<

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Given that list you just posted, one might draw the conclusion that you've watched more than a little bit of the furry stuff? :D

Weird isn't the half of it.  I am, much to my detriment, an unbelieveably curious person.  This has meant that on certain occasions I have ended up seeing sights that have made me regret possesing sight.  Woe unto the non-furry who happens to stumble across furry pr0n.  I ended up having an involuntary spasm where I hit my head repeatedly in an effort to drive the memory out of my brain.  I think I rolled a proverbial natural 20 when it came to sanity loss that day. >_<

When you say pron do you mean you say the animated humanoid animal stuff or are you talking about the two people wearing costumes like on trigger happy TV, with holes cut out humping each other?

Humanoid animal stuff, mostly. For some reason, seeing actual people in suits doesn't disgust me so much, because it's just two people in suits. But seeing some big hairy humanoid cat going down on a big hairy humanoid dog in extremely artistic and greusome detail accompanied by some sort of slash fanfic type story is a horrible experience for me.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!