• D&D bums
    • LoTR toadies
    • Harry Potter worshippers
    • Splatterfilm fanatics
    • Anime & Manga freaks

On-topic? Sure.

Yeah, curse the lot of them.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You should have just told her you had the flu, dumbass.

I had so bad hangover that I could not think, othervise I would have gone home. Basicly it was student party and I ended up sleeping(literally) with 4 women and 1 guy that I hadn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I find HP fans the most tragic. Whenever I see a grown up person reading one of those books I can't help it but feel ashamed for them. I mean, if you are going to read, make it worthwhile dammit!

At least you don't see people reading klingon dictionaries or hardcore hentai in the bus. That's left for the privacy of their dark, damp basements.

And I think I would hang myself if while talking with a hot chick, she brought up how cool the last HP book is. :blink:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I had so bad hangover that I could not think, othervise I would have gone home. Basicly it was student party and I ended up sleeping(literally) with 4 women and 1 guy that I hadn

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Better vappu than mine anyway. I ended up sleeping in a ship's bunkbed totally sober. :blink:

Laozi, cool avatar:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Wow. So much hate in this thread for HP fans.

I'm TOTALLY not a HP fan! :blink:

*steps quietly out of thread*

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Crush your enemies,

See them driven before you,

And hear the lamentations of their women!

Genghis Khan?

Conan the Barbarian.

Silvershadow, me neither. :blink:

kirottu said:

My approach is to make nerds out of beautiful girls .. like playing D&D with 'em and letting them play The Sims .. in a matter of days you will have a dedicated slave at hand thirsty for more .. and you control the one way for her to quench her nerdy thirst! muhahahaha

Fortune favors the bald.

Laozi, cool avatar:

Thanx, no one really seemed to like the Gustav Klimt artwork

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

"Conan, what is best in life?"

"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women."

Secrets of Conan the Barbarian. Author argues the famous line comes from Lamb's novelization Genghis Khan: The Emperor of All Men..

""Nay," responded the Kahn, "to crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet

To Laozi:

It just reminded me to some day watch the series again. Cool, bro.

kirottu said:

My approach is to make nerds out of beautiful girls .. like playing D&D with 'em and letting them play The Sims .. in a matter of days you will have a dedicated slave at hand thirsty for more .. and you control the one way for her to quench her nerdy thirst! muhahahaha

So THAT's why my HS boyfriend got me into D&D...

Well, guess his plan worked. Too bad we stopped seeing each other 11 years ago.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

"Conan, what is best in life?"

"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women."

Secrets of Conan the Barbarian. Author argues the famous line comes from Lamb's novelization Genghis Khan: The Emperor of All Men..

""Nay," responded the Kahn, "to crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet

kirottu said:

I've been beaten in my own nerdiness!

The shame!

kirottu said:

So THAT's why my HS boyfriend got me into D&D...

Well, guess his plan worked. Too bad we stopped seeing each other 11 years ago.

well the reason I really do it is because it's more fun to play with some female input .. it get's kinda monotome if it's always 6 guys ..

but the above plan does work if you are able to make her addicted to it ..

Fortune favors the bald.

Wow. So much hate in this thread for HP fans.

I'm TOTALLY not a HP fan! :p

*steps quietly out of thread*

house_murderer.jpg

The Harry Potter fan thought herself safe inside the closed doors and windows of her home, she was wrong..

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

but the above plan does work if you are able to make her addicted to it ..

*shakes fist in direction of home town*

Damn you, Dan! You turned me into a geek!

Ah well... I like it better this way anyway. :D

The Harry Potter fan thought herself safe inside the closed doors and windows of her home, she was wrong..

:p

See, now I'm scared to go home...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I don't think I could do that with any of the chicks I would want to score with. I mean, stay home playing D&D instead of going out for some drinks and slutty-dancing? Yeah right!

Not that I don't like staying home for a RP'ing night, mind you...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

i would like to vote for the HP fans, but I know too many hot girls that like it. So my default vote is for the D&D nerds. I work with a D&D guy, and he does live in his parents basement.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.