Why can't they see it? (ins and outs of Kreia)

slight spoiler if not going through the first time I guess....

I've been watching my friend play Kotor 2 with dark side and he can't STAND the fact that he can't get inflience with blind darkside killing. He was just as "upset" over pure lightside selfless acts all the time. I can't even seem to convice him that the wayt o Kreia's heart is to manipulate, to break people down with the force, to talk your way to an advatage in dark side and in light you talker your way tot he best advantage, make people work for what they deserve... ect... I've even talked to several other people that just don't seem to get this simple fact that Kreia is neither light nor dark. She's middle road. She doesn't do light or dark acts nor does she ocndone either side of the force! Am I like the only person who seems to have made this assumption or what!? This is a bit of a rant I guess but jees... how can the five people I know personaly playing this game not seem to get this simple fact of how to bend Kreia over and make her eat it!? Keria doesn't even really care if your sith or Jedi either! All she cares is that you have a somewhat agreeable mentality to her. She wants you to understand her and she wants to understand you... gah... end rant I guess... any opinions on this train of throught?

It's easy to fall into that line of understanding when you don't actually think about the game as your playing it though.... and the reality is, a lot of people don't - like your friend :)

- Dan

I didn't think it was that hard to understand...

He is basically just saying that his friend looked at the character of Kreia and basically just assumed that Kreia was the baddie Sith and therefore if he wanted to gain favour with her then he needed to do blatantly evil sith stuff (eg: kill everyone). It is obvious that this isn't the case, as anyone who understands the game (and Kreia's character) a bit would realise.

His friend didn't realise that, and oni is saying that he thinks its is pretty obvious and he doesn't really get how others dont understand :thumbsup: So he posted asking for opinions on the matter.

- Dan

I didn't think it was that hard to understand...

He is basically just saying that his friend looked at the character of Kreia and basically just assumed that Kreia was the baddie Sith and therefore if he wanted to gain favour with her then he needed to do blatantly evil sith stuff (eg: kill everyone).  It is obvious that this isn't the case, as anyone who understands the game (and Kreia's character) a bit would realise.

His friend didn't realise that, and oni is saying that he thinks its is pretty obvious and he doesn't really get how others dont understand :blink:  So he posted asking for opinions on the matter.

- Dan

Thanks, I find it rather hard to understand things that aren't written/typed properly.