A mistake I found

I found out if you're on the diffcult level.. you can't open the security tunnel *when you're t3 at the Paraguas station* and it says "your skill is too low" meaning you're stuck (w00t) unless you lower the diffculty level...

isn't that just dumb?

I found out if you're on the diffcult level.. you can't open the security tunnel *when you're t3 at the Paraguas station* and it says "your skill is too low" meaning you're stuck  (w00t)  unless you lower the diffculty level...

isn't that just dumb?

It's random. You can try again. (Check out the mechanics of the various dice rolls in the log screen.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Actually, I would like to point out that this is not a mistake, if you refer to what I believe. The only unopenable lock on the 'difficult' setting is the crate located on the bedraggled Ebon Hawk.

The solution to your problem is to overload the disabled astromech-droid's motivator via the nearby computer terminal. On the 'normal' difficulty setting, one may open the door with explosives to gain access to the treasure stored on the other side. However, on the hardest setting, you are forced to destroy this treasure, thus increasing the challenge of escaping Peragus. Unfortunate, isn't it?

Actually, I would like to point out that this is not a mistake, if you refer to what I believe.  The only unopenable lock on the 'difficult' setting is the crate located on the bedraggled Ebon Hawk.

The solution to your problem is to overload the disabled astromech-droid's motivator via the nearby computer terminal.  On the 'normal' difficulty setting, one may open the door with explosives to gain access to the treasure stored on the other side.  However, on the hardest setting, you are forced to destroy this treasure, thus increasing the challenge of escaping Peragus.  Unfortunate, isn't it?

Yeah but it says your demonolition skills are not high enough and you need the spikes in the room to unlock the door to the fuel gate meaning you're stuck.

In agreement with Metadigital, you have caused my head to violently combust with the paradoxical nature of your inquiry. My advice is simply click and go through every possible branch of that nearby computer terminal. I would think T3's demolition skill is high enough to assess the motivator, and I have completed the game on 'difficult', so that can be my only counsel for now.