NWN: Hordes of the Underdark

Another delicate problem, I found the most beautiful armour ever but its "evil only" so I need to change aligment in order to wear it, and the question is:

Will my aligment have any effect on the game?

p.s

I curse BioWare for their poor taste in underware textures, hows my heroine suppose to look cool in a grey diaper?

No Kaftan, your aligment haven't any effect on the game, I started the game as Chaotic Evil and I end the game as Chaotic Evil (I had a bad day :) )

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

Your alignment, if you play to it, will affect the ending. Of course, you could be the vilest creature on Faerun and then all of a sudden decide to banish Mephistopheles back to the hells and save all the free peoples of Toril, but that wouldn't be a very evil thing to do. :)"

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Im at the end battle with Mr. Mephisto(crappy name) and I did notice one thing that is alignment based, your true name changes. Not that it matters but its fun to have a good PC whose real name is something along the line of:

Bzaaaarkhggflertakg The Cruel, scourge of the nine hells

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Im at the end battle with Mr. Mephisto(crappy name) and I did notice one thing that is alignment based, your true name changes. Not that it matters but its fun to have a good PC whose real name is something along the line of:

Bzaaaarkhggflertakg The Cruel, scourge of the nine hells

Mephistopheles. :("

And it wasn't Bioware who came up with the name, so feel free to blame WotC or TSR. :)

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Yup, just like Lucifer, Belsebub and the rest... not very imaginative if you ask me.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Your alignment, if you play to it, will affect the ending.  Of course, you could be the vilest creature on Faerun and then all of a sudden decide to banish Mephistopheles back to the hells and save all the free peoples of Toril, but that wouldn't be a very evil thing to do.  :thumbsup:"

Who said you did it to save the free peoples of Toril? If Mephistopheles destroys Toril

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

A little late reply perhaps, but I've always found pesuation and high charisma useful for these games.

Err, useful if you want more story/dialogue options. I'm not saying it'll affect a whole MESSAH things. In the OC, for example, I managed to convince Aribeth that she was wrong and I didn't have to fight her.

I guess that's why I often play paladins. I hate being restricted in dialogues.

Your alignment, if you play to it, will affect the ending.  Of course, you could be the vilest creature on Faerun and then all of a sudden decide to banish Mephistopheles back to the hells and save all the free peoples of Toril, but that wouldn't be a very evil thing to do.  :p"

Who said you did it to save the free peoples of Toril? If Mephistopheles destroys Toril

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!