The Outrageous Graphic Signature thread

Kaftan Barlast

Ladies and Gentlemen!

As you may or not be aware of, I come from a strong forum tradition of graphical comedy. Of these graphics a most cherished factor was the graphic signature, and it is to honor that tradition that I invinte you to this thread where we all may show off our respective talents at manufacturing and displaying these symbols of power and celebrations of wit. Perhaps this shall lead to the forming of a similar tradition upon these very forums but until then I bid you all a good thread! Let the photoshopping begin!

cpsig1.jpg

with this particular piece I really wanted to achieve the maximum shock factor by crossing different expressions of culture from all over the world in a horrendous composition of exuberant distaste and just pure unskilled photoshopping

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Hasselhoff and...bukkake? Whatever, it's classic :p

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

with this particular piece I really wanted to achieve the maximum shock factor by crossing different expressions of culture from all over the world in a horrendous composition of exuberant distaste and just pure unskilled photoshopping

And I would say you have succeded! uncanny ... :ph34r: :D

I'll try to mix something together later .. but since it's 5 am here, and I have just returned from a long night of heavy drinking (free beer at the local disco), you can probably imagine how limited my otherwise limited skills are! :)

Fortune favors the bald.

Free beer!? Inconcievable!!!

cpsig2.jpg

Nazism, tarnished childhood heroes, homoerotiscism, scantily clad women and torture. With this work I wanted to step over the line in a more political sense so I turned to our most belloved and stylish villains, the nazis. I had originally planned to replace one of the SS girl-foot-torturers faces with Bill O'reilley but I felt that was just too offensive, one has to have some amount of restraint.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

there's free beer every thursday for a few hours .. this time it was just all night (free champagne as well) and every drink was 10kr.. same tonight! :p -> :thumbsup: -> :x

and to the last sig:

lol, you know that you are going to be lynched if you use that right? ^_^ but it's mighty cool nonetheless!!

Fortune favors the bald.

Free beer... gaahh.. how much is the entry? ANd how do they mamange to avoid a complete drunken apocalypse with FREE BEER?!!

I could make you one if you want, just tell me what your preferred theme- islamic terrorism, child abuse, gun violence, michael jackson etc. I have a wide variety of styles and content.

:D

Free beer...  gaahh..  how much is the entry? ANd how do they mamange to avoid a complete drunken apocalypse with FREE BEER?!!

I could make you one if you want, just tell me what your preferred theme- islamic terrorism, child abuse, gun violence, michael jackson etc. I have a wide variety of styles and content.

:D

well at thursdays it's 30 kr unless you come before midnight, then it's free .. but yesterday it was 150 for boys and 100 for the ladies (the disco is celebrating it's 10 year "birth"day), but since I know the owner I got in for nothing! hehe :D so it was dirt cheap alcohol and lots of drunk girls .. but we Danes can hold our liquor, so it was more like a party-frenzy than all out barfing! (no fighting suprisingly, guess it was due to the fact that is was 1 guy for every 3 gal')

and that would be cool! :thumbsup: .. a dark, make fun of popmusic, sig would be awesome!

Fortune favors the bald.

I definitely need to pay Denmark a visit.

And Kaftan... is that Leonard Nimoy? :ph34r:

Also, are you really trying to get a warning/the ban?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Rosbjerg> dark, make fun of pop music? comming right up. ive got a shamshing concept.

213374U> Yep, its a capture from the Star Trek episode where they go to this outposy that this mad scientist has made nazi. And they save everyone and make them become 30's gangsters instead.

Ban? No, youd have to be pretty damn uptight to really get offended by this silliness. Winnie the pooh as a nazi? I mean, come on!

Rosbjerg> dark, make fun of pop music? comming right up. ive got a shamshing concept.

213374U> Yep, its a capture from the Star Trek episode where they go to this outposy that this mad scientist has made nazi. And they save everyone and make them become 30's gangsters instead.

Ban? No, youd have to be pretty damn uptight to really get offended by this silliness. Winnie the pooh as a nazi? I mean, come on!

On the other hand, showing Swastikas is illegal in some countries, so the high-ups might become offended that you just effectively made their site illegal to show in several countries. :p

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Ill leave it to the mods to decide, if they say its not ok, then Ill gladly remove it. Im just trying to provide a bit of comic relief.

And how come *IM* the only one contributing? This was meant to be a group thing.

And how come *IM* the only one contributing? This was meant to be a group thing.

shh! that might attract Wieser .. :p

but as I said I'm trying to mix something togehter as well .. But it's taking alot longer than I though, because I don't have alot of wierd images lying around .. and my photoshop-skills are .. well let's just say that my avatar is about the best I can do! :(" :">

Fortune favors the bald.

cpsig3.jpg

this one was made especially for mr rosbjerg but mr rosbjerg had doubts about the message it would send about his character so here it is for all to enjoy until it is improved

Hmm...I'd like some sort of self-satirising signature...maybe something with the caption "Kill the poor". :p

Flattering Statement: I will never have the awsome graphic artistry talent that Kaftan has.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Phhh. It's not hard, in fact its just a question of Google-ing up the right pictures and pasting them together. Anyone can do it.

This was one I did for a friend on the SomethingAwful forums.

post-296-1113684293_thumb.jpg

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The pirate is very scary, mister Oerwinde. And it doesnt have a beard.

this one was made especially for mr rosbjerg but mr rosbjerg had doubts about the message it would send about his character so here it is for all to enjoy until it is improved

hehe .. nah it's just the cardinal! otherwise it's perfect, I just can't bend my mind around what I would replace him with, so I'm strongly considering about trusting in your initial artistic instincts! and since you have made it I feel kinda cheesy wanting to change it, I mean it is your art!

Fortune favors the bald.

What is that background picture you used as background... looks disturbingly familiar, yet unknown. Is it a Dantes Infeno illustration ? :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein