i really hope if and when kotor 3 comes out and is done the series will reamain. i really hope that after 3 and nother one will keep coming out like the final fantasy series. just keep continuing reven and the exiles story's. waht do u think

i really hope if and when kotor 3 comes out and is done the series will reamain.  i really hope that after 3 and nother one will keep coming out like the final fantasy series.  just keep continuing reven and the exiles story's.  waht do u think

No. If they do make any more KOTOR games, they should stop at 3. Sci-fi fans tend to get complainy when they get too much sci-fi in too short of a time. Maybe in 10 years or so they could revisit the KOTOR series and do a third or fourth installment, not before.

I want closure on Kotor II, or else I fear I may forever drift away from LA to D&D (not that I'm not doing that now, anyway).

Kotor III should come out at the end of 2006, and then I'll be able to die happy after fixing a few things (like feeding my long dead pets for the first time since laying eyes on Kotor I :ph34r: ).

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."