TSL: Redux

Should teh Game Developers Spend another 6 months or so putting everything into the game that was originally intended (putting all teh storyline cuts, scenes, and stages back in).  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Should teh Game Developers Spend another 6 months or so putting everything into the game that was originally intended (putting all teh storyline cuts, scenes, and stages back in).

• Of Course, It could have been teh greates RPG twer it finished
    • No, the game sucked lets move on
    • No. The game is fine as it is Let us not further complicate it
    • Yes cause the Xbox Users don't even have content download
    • No jsut release an Expansion for the comp instead of a Redux.
    • Yes cause it was great until I got BLue-Balled by teh ending

some of the cuts like the droid planet and the droid factory i think should be added back. but i don't want the ones where the entire crew gets killed in some way or another because this would kill it for kotor 3 if there is going to be one.

I don't understand why that ending would really affect K3. ?? All the party members don't necessarily carry forward, as we saw in K1 (except for the droids and certain personages like Carth and Canderous). Those few who did affected or will continue to affect the 'overall' story. I might expect a couple of the more influential ones from K2 to make a cameo (Kreia as Force ghost, maybe Bao-Dur as ?) but certainly none of the others. Whatever part they will now play (if any) should be off-camera anyway. Their stories are complete, any way you look at it.

Kreia tells the future of a lot of the characters, indicating that their stories are now complete. However, she says she cannot see the future of Bao-Dur or the droids. This may be because they play a major part in KOTOR 3 and so their futures cannot be revealed, or it would spoil the story of the next game.

Kreia tells the future of a lot of the characters, indicating that their stories are now complete. However, she says she cannot see the future of Bao-Dur or the droids. This may be because they play a major part in KOTOR 3 and so their futures cannot be revealed, or it would spoil the story of the next game.

Kreia said she couldn't read the machines, but I didnt believe her reason for not reading Bao. She said something about his being an alien. I'd think it had more to do with Malachor V, and she didn't want to say so at that point. Or ever, as it turns out.

I guarantee the droids will be back. Possibly Bao-Dur as well, or I'd hope so. He was a complex character, and I was not convinced that he'd really come to terms with what he'd done. Like you said, just the fact that we don't know what happened to him makes you wonder. It would be a very powerful twist if he was somehow forced to do a similar thing again.

Yes but some people have different futrures depending upon whether u were ls or ds for instance i just finished another play through as LS and I trained all but Mira to be a Jedi and Krei told me that they were the Lost Jedi and that they would come to rebuild the Jedi Order and that all they needed was a leader to teach them, train them, and show them how to wield the force.

But if you were going to incorporate that into KOTOR 3 you could have serious problems. It would be cool to see Atton Hand Maiden and Bao Ador on teh Jedi COuncil though...

Kreia tells the future of a lot of the characters, indicating that their stories are now complete.

Yeah, but I for one find it hard to beleive they could actually honestly beleive -that- was a good enough conclusion :blink: I mean cmon! You don't even get to SEE Atton or Visas or Handmaiden after you land on Malachor V... and Mira? Well her situation is equally strange, seeing as she should have been following in your wake through the Trayus Academy (in the LS game). I'm sorry, but having a lame, fairly predictable future read to me after that sort of game is not what i'd refer to as completion. Especially since its entirely possible now that we won't see some of those characters again. This makes it even more annoying, because I can live with them not finishing up the story properly, provided I had at least a fairly good idea that we would see the characters again in the next game (especially Visas seeing as she was my fav. character), but at this rate it's totally up in the air, which is annoying because I find it hard to stop pondering things until I have at least a fairly good idea about them :p

I admit I have seen worse, but that has been in games where I wasn't exactly expecting a great story.

- Dan

and Mira? Well her situation is equally strange, seeing as she should have been following in your wake through the Trayus Academy (in the LS game).

- Dan

Well, my 2nd Exile decided to go looking for her after he put down the Greater Storm Beast. All the way back through the green stuff. He even climbed all over Ebon Hawk trying to get in. The only thing he was able to find was, believe it or not, Hanharr. The Wookie was just standing there where Mira left him, but he wouldnt respond or anything.