KOTOR I or II fanart

To Roger the Sith: Nope, I have all female teachers, weird looks in the sense of

"I'm not talking and you're still typing a whole lot, hmmm..."

Working on a new quick pic, will post it later :D

Hey :) , at least your profs are observant enough to notice you're not paying attention...

Mine tend to just drone on without acually looking at their students. Madly tapping keyboards are kinda the norm.

Of course, I go to a slacker community college, so I guess that makes sense... :-

PS: Sorry, I'm OT :o

:- Darn you civilized people with your rich heritages and advanced infrastructures.

When I was your age, young Saraya and Arkendale, we had only one book per entire school.

There was absolutely nothing... except one dank overcrowded building with a canny resemblance to a septic tank, and a stadium paved with cigarette butts and beer bottle shards.

Actually, there wasn't even a stadium as such -- the smelly drunkard of a coach just made some atrophied kids stand around as goalpost while a couple of overgrown underdeveloped held-backs used them for target practice, which seemed to have amused them to no end.

We had to get up in the morning, half an hour before we went to bed, lick the school clean wi' tongue, write out the entire King James Bible then run around the entire country for fitness work, then go home an our dads and our mothers would kill us and dance about on our graves singing halleluya. and we had Four Yorkshiremen as neighbours. ;)

I went to a university with one of the first computers in the world, and it still had a (albeit non-functioning) punch card reader interface. Naturally we used more modern computers, but I remember when disks were floppy (even the old PDP11 11 inch disks!).

Bloody Moore's Law makes my age seem like dog years ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

FG - So, you think Carth is weak, hey, vl182? So, you want to shoot him in the knee caps? Is that right?!

*fangirl reaches for hockey stick*

DL - Fangirl, don't! vl182 isn't worth it! Think of all those Star Trek and Harry Potter geeks you could beat up instead of bludgeoning vl182! Please! Think of the greater good fangirl, think of the greater good...!

*Launch grabs hold of fangirl momentarily*

DL - Run vl182! Run child! Its your only hope!

*vl182 runs in a stupid girly fashion and hides behind mother*

DL - Phew! That was a close one... Sorry for semi-spamming people, nice pics everyone... (FG - *ahem*)... apart from vl182!  :blink:  Keep up the good work kids  :)

You should've killed him instead... :thumbsup:

And you try and tell the young people of today that... :D

Bloody Moore's Law makes my age seem like dog years ...

:shifty: It really does!

How are you adapting to this mesmerizing new world of technology, old-timer? :)

It's worse than you think; I work in IT, so I have to read my bodyweight in technical documentation every day ... :- ... 'course, I'm getting used to now (listen to the Secret Service sketch ... :p ).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

FG - So, you think Carth is weak, hey, vl182? So, you want to shoot him in the knee caps? Is that right?!

*fangirl reaches for hockey stick*

DL - Fangirl, don't! vl182 isn't worth it! Think of all those Star Trek and Harry Potter geeks you could beat up instead of bludgeoning vl182! Please! Think of the greater good fangirl, think of the greater good...!

*Launch grabs hold of fangirl momentarily*

DL - Run vl182! Run child! Its your only hope!

*vl182 runs in a stupid girly fashion and hides behind mother*

DL - Phew! That was a close one... Sorry for semi-spamming people, nice pics everyone... (FG - *ahem*)... apart from vl182!  :shifty:  Keep up the good work kids  :p

:- seems your pretty good in writing SCIENCE FICTION. well, anyway i thought about posting a blood covered carth, but since this would cause more unpleasent conversations <_< i give you the normal version:

carth9515.jpg

Gee thanks vl182, I'm glad you think I'm a good writer... maybe I should consider writing a fanfic :p

Nice pic of Carth by the way, however since there are still ill feelings between you and fangirl, there's (un)fortunately no squealing...

I would also like to see a pic of Carth covered in blood as any pic of Carth is good enough for me :"> Don't worry, there won't be any nasty or excessively long posts from me :thumbsup:

Launch :-

P.S. I want to see more of your stuff Saraya, I demand it! :-

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

On Launch's demand. A quick one. I don't really like her, but I'm trying to learn some different poses for the charries :D

So yeah, it's Exile meditating on the Ebon Hawk, just imagine it's the Ebon Hawk :D

Greetings,

Saraya

Exile.jpg

Edit: About VL's work, at least it looks more like Carth then my Carth pic ever did...Cuddos on you for that one.

I'll get there eventually, all I have to do is practice, practice and yeah, practice :D

Awesome pic Saraya... :lol:

You're much too critical of your own work, its great! Honestly, if it makes you feel better look at my work, and then reassure yourself that you're not the worst 'artist' to have ever posted in this forum...

Keep up the hard work kid :(

DL :)

P.S. Well Vashanti, fangirl is like my evil twin sister (or am I the evil one?... hmm... can't remember, oh well), so she also had blue hair at one stage, but now it has gone black... if you really want to see pics of her though, then I suggest looking at the FanArt thread that belongs to Baley on WOT...

P.P.S. Sorry for semi-spamming again, jeez... I've gotta stop doing that :)

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

On Launch's demand. A quick one. I don't really like her, but I'm trying to learn some different poses for the charries :D

So yeah, it's Exile meditating on the Ebon Hawk, just imagine it's the Ebon Hawk :D

Greetings,

Saraya

Exile.jpg

Edit: About VL's work, at least it looks more like Carth then my Carth pic ever did...Cuddos on you for that one.

I'll get there eventually, all I have to do is practice, practice and yeah, practice :D

:-" :lol::o:o:thumbsup:

1 question:how do u level up on here ppl

You can level up only through a strenuous course of survival. That includes: The restraint of the primal urge to spam, the employment of proper grammar, and the avoidance of bullies like me, n00b. :angry:

I like her. Does it mean anything? Love the curve of the ship's inner hull too! :thumbsup:

Possibly :D

I should have drawn him lurking around, but there the inability of drawing men kicks in again :D

Hey, I liked your Carth! I myself have never drawn a (decent) female character. :">