KOTOR I or II fanart

Launch - Young Anakin is such an immature bastard. :lol: Padme why don't you dump him and go for some one nicer like me? ;)

Aash Li - Very hot! ;)

KotorFanatic - Reserve one for me, would you? :o

Zulu86 - Lovely Mira. :lol: Is she dreaming about Jodo?

Picture is sorta large, so its linked instead.

Star Wars Art

Can  I post regular fanart? It's what you get when you cross Star Wars and anime. hehe

@Jodocast 5: Is that pic of Aayla from the movie?

nice pic :ermm: *drools*

yep thats Aayla, its a pic from ROTS, i was looking for one of Bly and his troops so that was the closest thing to it so i thought what the heck.

Here is my Canderous pic that I started a while back.  My holidaze just started, so I couldn't really find an excuse  not to finish it up.  Now that I did, I think he looks a little more like Guyle from the SF series... :-

i say he looks cool good work :ermm: but the hair spreads out too much on the top, try making it just like an army sargaent hair and he'll be just right :lol:

Holy bantha poodoo! :thumbsup:

I'm not even away for long and all this art turns up! :blink:

For fear of missing someone out, I'll say well done to all! :D

DL

P.S. Welcome back Zulu!

P.P.S. You don't draw like a five year old girl julianw :rolleyes:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Wow!!

Been away for a week on hols, i come back and this threads gone from 96 pages to 106!! So much good artwork to browse through now :D thanks all and keep it up! :thumbsup:

P.S. DL that link to that thread really is disturbing, i feel quite nauseous :x

Been away for a week on hols, i come back and this threads gone from 96 pages to 106!!

Finally! Someone understands my pain! :'(

Ya'know, the Praries are very underrated. I mean, all the entertainment! Tumble weeds, cows...uh...trees...did I mention cows? But thanks to all, I had a great time. Oh and Launch, you want a present..? *unleashes Mad Cow upon Launch* Mwwwwuuuaahhahahah!

Too much art to compliment...so I'll just say SUPER FANTASTIC TO ALL!

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Hi Draken, welcome back. You've missed a lot of fun, we're knee deep in spam and there's not a mod in sight! Baley is God of Spam, I'm Lady Darkside, 1st general of Spam, and DL is scared of us both. :blink: We still need seven more generals if you're interested. :)

Oh yeah, great art everyone!

sig2.gif

Intresting offer, m'Lady. I...accept. And to prove my loyalty, look below!

Darth Launch-You know, the big Mad Cow scandal! Well, I guess that was a Canada and U.S.A thing.

*gives DL new present* It's a...Inflatable Carth Doll! Exclusively from Draken Fett Productions! Like our slogan says: "Why buy insignificant things anywhere else?"

Draken Fett Productions and Carth Inflatable Doll are owned by an insane Star Wars lover. Use Extreme Caution.

1169782506.gif

Actually, I think Baley just anounced the crusade is over. :blink: Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, and I'm sure one of us will bring it back up within a week. Until then, wait Sir Draken, your time shall come. :)

sig2.gif

You would be wise to see who you have to face, would-be-spam-knights.

For I will be the avatar of yet-unexplained-enemy. You know; a minion? They'll use me as a fodder anyway.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well...unless over a month ago is recently...no. Wherever desperate fangirls reign, Draken shall soon be there, Inflatable *name of fangirl's obsession* in hand!

Great art everyone! :blink:"

1169782506.gif

I've gone soft.

*stumbles back to WOT*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds