KOTOR I or II fanart

Sorry guys, I'm way too busy at the moment to draw anything worth posting...

I've got a massive backlog of homework this week... :(

PS: funny stuff DL :D Great pic Bastilla Skywalker :)

PPS: I've finally roughed out a bastilla pose I like, but who knows when I will have the chance to actually draw and color it... :p

The only child here that Im aware of is Baley :D

Ive actually got about 2 hours of dead time.. lets see what happens

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

haha cool cool, yeah I was like....hmmm I dunno if any kids can understand evil in the form of lucifer and translate that into a Sith Lord....the closest thing they have to that is dooku and hes too old

and they probably dont get it

And yeah, I can't believe Baley and how much he's posted in like...the month he's been on these boards lol

That was great. We should make longer strips each that told amazing fantastic stories! I was going to, but then I realised I cant be bothered.

..but if I did one itd be about ..a thing. which leads to another thing that isnt what you think it is but something completely different.

That's brilliant! I'll recommend to ... someone ... that they help you by investing ... something ... in the effort you make. And the result should be something worth something more than some other poorer things.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, I'm working on a crappy little comic strip at the moment... its not going to be that good, but hey, I'm having fun :(

DL

P.S. It might for the best if you get your own 'cool' little picture thread Baley... :ph34r:

P.P.S. By kids I meant pretty much all the people who post their art on here, as that is what I refer to them as, so sorry if I caused any confusion :p

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I made a really really good one.

kotor3.jpg

*giggles hystericly*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I have a compulsive need to post art on this thread lately...  ;)

Here is my Bastilla rough sketch...

I have a different pose in the works... (her legs are slightly off on this one) :blink:

PS: I finally abondoned that mechanical pencil...  :)

Nice work Sentry!

EDIT: She looks a bit thin though...

I have a compulsive need to post art on this thread lately...  :blink:

Here is my Bastilla rough sketch...

I have a different pose in the works... (her legs are slightly off on this one) :)

PS: I finally abondoned that mechanical pencil...  :)

Nice work Sentry!

EDIT: She looks a bit thin though...

Does she? She is at an akward angle, but ya she does look a bit thin... ;)

That is because this is a quick concept sketch...

Sorry Master Mandalore Tim, but I'm really bored and don't want to revise so have decided to post this pic despite your advice not to! Sorry! :"> :blink:

DL

P.S. Once again, here's my usual disclaimer about crappiness...

P.P.S. Yes... all my characters wear mittens :thumbsup:

post-11849-1116424942_thumb.jpg

Hey great Bastila pic kid, even if its a concept sketch  :(

Have you abandoned your idea of drawing both crews of the Ebon Hawk, or was that someone else?  :(

DL

Ummm, ya... I'll work on that soon!

I'm so busy at the momet that I only have time to do quick sketches to keep in practice <_<

PS: What happened to this thread? Everyone seemed to bail out once it reached 40 pages :p

Here's a picture I drew of Hanharr:

Hanharr

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Sorry Master Mandalore Tim, but I'm really bored and don't want to revise so have decided to post this pic despite your advice not to! Sorry!  :">  ;)

DL

P.S. Once again, here's my usual disclaimer about crappiness...

P.P.S. Yes... all my characters where mittens  :lol:

I lurve it! Nice pic, I mean it (besides you are my adoptive mother, so you should know me by now ;) )

And somehow it sounded very 'Starwarsish'. As long as fangirls love me....

Super, I sooo have to go and see Ep3, shame I can't go till Friday....:(

Greetings,

Saraya

EDIT: To Hoaaah, I placed your pic on my desktop! :D It's cute, really.

Aww... gee... I'm glad you liked Saraya... ;) You can have extra dessert tonight :(

Yeh, well, it began with FG lusting over someone else... but changed it for undisclosed reasons, so I figured that I should make it Master Kavar since he's a hunk and yet badly underappreciated...

Cute pic of Hanharr 11XHooah... its a very unique take on him :lol:

I think you've got a point about the 40 page abandonment Sentry... not sure why it happens but it seems to a lot (look at poor Baley's FanArt thread)

Well, once my exams are over I reckon I'll have more time to doodle, so I'm sure I'll have more to post once I'm able to :D

DL

P.S. I won't be able to see Episode 3 until the 1st of June!!! Talk about unfair! ;)