KOTOR I or II fanart

Now we also have cats in KotOR fanart... :blink: -- :lol: -- :huh:

Terrific stuff, Sentry! Love that belt! :devil:

Hey! Those cats are a work of art. I'm a better animal trainer then I am an artist. They both walk on leeshes, they sit and fetch on command, but that's it really...

Didn't have time to draw today, mother was extremely loud and talkative...I'm beat.

But, as I was complaining to the boyfriend, lamenting my unableness to draw men.

He had a splendid idea. Draw Carth behind a wall.

So here goes, a grassy field, clear blue sky and Carth behind a wall, you can only see his two locks..

Have fun!

And for those who don't like Carth, it's Carth behind a wall being killed by Revan, also behind the wall....

Greetings,

Saraya

post-12377-1115232517_thumb.jpg

I'm a better animal trainer then I am an artist.

This can only mean: You are an incredible animal trainer. :D

Love the wall... I mean Carth! That picture really shows him at his best -- out of sight, that is. :lol:

But should not the Dark Side wall, behind which the violence occurs, be made of darker bricks? :lol:

:o

Carth behind a wall?!

Has the world gone mad?! First Baley's art thread was taken away from us and now to add insult to injury, Carth is stuck behind a wall?!?

I need to see a proper picture of Carth or fangirl will go on the rampage, and that my friends, is not a happy sight :(

Launch :(

P.S. I must stop using so many exclamation and question marks, so for that I apologise... get back to drawing Carth people :)

P.P.S. I apologise for fangirl's outburst, but she's kinda hard to control... *tries to sedate fangirl*

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

(w00t) :wub:

Oh my God! I love it Sentry! You totally rock!

*fangirl squeal*

That pic has cheered me up a lot! Thank you! :D

Keep drawing and posting!

Launch

P.S. What do you mean load up a game to just see Carth's face? *ahem* Not like I've ever done that... :thumbsup: :"> :cool:

(w00t)  :wub:

Oh my God! I love it Sentry! You totally rock!

*fangirl squeal*

That pic has cheered me up a lot! Thank you!  :D

Keep drawing and posting!

Launch

P.S. What do you mean load up a game to just see Carth's face? *ahem* Not like I've ever done that...  :wub:  :">  :cool:

:"> Glad you like it! :thumbsup:

Now I have to actually do something productive... Homework here we come! :(

Vashanti, fangirl thanks you for your support... :D

There's a fangirl fan club if you'd like to join it, you get a certificate and badge if you and a friend join together :p

Launch

P.S. Sorry for my semi-spam! Don't move/close this thread too!

P.P.S. Keep posting pics and forget your homework Sentry, your future's here now :p:wacko:

Hey Launch, with that wall, I leave much to the fangirl's imagination. He's beautiful you know :D

The boyfriend is currently working on Visas behind a wall. It's pretty...

And to Sentry, indeed, nice pic. I like it lots.

Greetings,

Saraya

He is beautiful, isn't he? *fangirl sigh*

Well, you've got a point about the fangirl imagination, so I'll let you off for the wall... I won't subject you all to what goes on in my fangirl imagination, as some of you are just too young... Actually, I will... Avert your eyes children :lol:

Launch

P.S. Obviously, I cheated with this picture... :cool:

post-11849-1115290998_thumb.jpg

In that pic carth looks as if he is about to do something very bad to bender.

Please no....Vivid imagination, talking about let's say vomit alone is enough to send me lurching...

To Roger the Sith: Awww, I'll contribute much much more then :D

To DL: Thanks for letting me off the hook, glad you 'like' the Carth behind the wall pic :D

Greetings,

Saraya

Of course I 'like' it Saraya, I appreciate all kinds of art...

Keep drawing and posting Saraya, and if it means you get your BF involved, the more the merrier! :D

Launch

Oh Flatus, you sick, twisted child <_<

I bet your mother cries herself to sleep every night...

Launch

P.S. And Saraya, no I didn't mean it that way. The last time I got involved in something like that things just got... messy *ahem* I mean I bet it would, hypothetically, of course :blink: :ph34r:

P.P.S. Sorry for my semi-spamming, I fear Baley's influence is rubbing off on me... Keep drawing children! :shifty:

Yep, Flatus is sick and twisted. Just look what he did to his poor picture! :blink:

Well, you've got a point about the fangirl imagination, so I'll let you off for the wall... I won't subject you all to what goes on in my fangirl imagination, as some of you are just too young... Actually, I will... Avert your eyes children laughing.gif

What goes on in your fangirl imagination? I'd like to know... :shifty:

Oh Arkendale, I'm sure you'd like to know... but perhaps another time, as this is a fanart thread and I would really like to stop spamming :D :">

More pictures people!

Launch :shifty:

I can't really believe I'm posting this. It's one of my Carth tries. I'm posting it so I can post other stuff without guilty feelings and such.

For a good Carth pic, look at the pic Sentry posted...

I swear, you may laugh...loudly...and when yer all done with that. I'm putting a wall in front of it.

Greetings,

Saraya

Edit: Make sure to notice the crappy "Try and clean it up with Photoshop" on his arms...

I soooo crack myself up...:D

post-12377-1115316091_thumb.jpg