The PCvsXbox thread revisted.

Obviously I have , so I guess that makes you wrong again.

ok , well IF you have , then you never got to anywhere near close to combat

ive seen the same thing happen on 4 different Xbox's now

1FPS (if that) . . . . lets just call it a freeze . . . . . when the AI & the PC group up in a brawl . the Xbox just aint got the grunt to power it , after all the rolls have been played out & whoever loses is dead you get control back

saying this doesnt happen is either 1) a lie , or 2) a post from someone who hasnt run Kotor-II on the Xbox . either way it just makes you look like a retard , because its eaisly repeatable in the same place over again

basically , the Xbox crawls when Kotor starts getting busy

ive seen the same thing happen on 4 different Xbox's now

1FPS (if that)  . . . . lets just call it a freeze  . . . . .  when the AI & the PC group up in a brawl . the Xbox just aint got the grunt to power it , after all the rolls have been played out & whoever loses is dead you get control back

saying this doesnt happen is either  1) a lie , or 2) a post from someone who hasnt run Kotor-II on the Xbox . either way it just makes you look like a retard , because its eaisly repeatable in the same place over again

basically , the Xbox crawls when Kotor starts getting busy

Well thats nice and all, but let me tell you if that had happened KOTOR II would have found itself back on the store shelf faster than you could blink. It is an issue I've heard about with the PC version (there is a post or two in the tech forum) maybe you are getting your units confused :devil:

I take good care of my Xbox, keep it in a nice ventilated spot where it dosnt overheat etc. Otherwise it's a standard unit.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]