Just Finished The Game - My Review

I LOVED this game!!! The story was more engaging than KotOR 1. I could tell that there was some cut content . . . but unlioke some of you, it did not bother me. I was a little suprised that Nihlus (sp?) was beaten so easily. But I suspect that his "hunger" was what destroyed him in the end. Sion was very well done, and Traya (Kreia) was very good as well. Nihlius could have been the uber super Sith bad dude . . . I would like to see him return in a KotOR 3 if at all possible, because the devs built him up to be this all powerful and unstopable dude . . . and then he dies like a chump in a tiny duel - he should be to powerful for that. I loved the long robes, but I wish they had a hood toggle switch (press H once and the hood goes up, press H again and the hood goes down). The lightsabres were very cool . . . but I wish the different color crystals were more common in the game. I got confused late in game because it was all moving quite quickly . . . What was the deal with Atris? I love the gravity of the game. The Cut scene when Sion beats up Kreia was very good. The violence brought the game to life more than the first. The characters were a little more in depth in KotOR I But Kreia and Atton, Brianna (the Handmaden) Visas and T3 and the rest, seemed cooler than the origional characters. And last of all, I must adress the ENDING!

It was fantastic.

It had suspence . . . it made you wonder . . . It left everything open for a KotOR III . . . and it had a touch of meloncoly. Perhaps if there is a KotOR III it will be the search for Revan and the Exile.

P.S. will there be a KotOR III?

Sorry for the miss-spelling,

Christopher

And yet another optimist joins our ranks!

Wow, it seems that everybody (including me) gets a start on these forums posting ideas and a brief review of the game... :ph34r: :thumbsup:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Will there be one or not, Or do you all not know?

Just so you know, I think people are just tired of talking about KotOR 3 (which is why they might not like to), although since this is a forum, they can say for themselves :thumbsup:

There is no official KotOR 3, but it is almost a given, since both KotORs have been so popular (ie, there is demand=money to make), and well, K2 has opened such a large hole (of unfinished plots and new concepts) that it would be suicide to not conclude it.

"Luke, I am your father..." - end of Episode V; and consider what fans would say if there was no episode VI.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Hey, I didn't show up lurking until like 2 weeks after the game was announced, but me some slack! :o

I have to say one thing: Kotor III better be one heck of a game. Until it comes out COMPLETE (I mean, I can understand a cut scene here or there like DS Female Redemption in Kotor I, but come on!), I'm boycotting LA. So, until then, I'll delve into other good Bioware RPG's (and other trademarks of a nerd), such as Neverwinter Nights (great game, and the editor is easy to understand for just about anybody) and Baldur's Gate (I have yet to try it. Is it any good?).

Kotor III: The Last Hope (Of Lucas Arts)

Hey, that's a pretty realistic title, don't you think?

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."