Thinking of making a KOTOR2 manga in my free time

Me and my friends were gonna try and use our art skills to produce a psuedo manga similar to the original trilogy manga. So I was thinking of making some modifications to the plot such as...

Disciple in male character plots more complete character plots. More romance; more comedy (ie. Mira getting the disciple drunk.). So anyhow I think I might insert parts taken out of the final game if it's good post it on the internet. :cool:

Yes, get Disciple drunk and we'll see how heroic he is. :luck:

I love fanart... especially the kind that adds more reality to the game's feeling. Like comics that are funny based off KotOR 2. Good luck. :)

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Good luck. Hope you're not seriously underestimating the work it'll take to make it good. It's been a real load working on the KOTOR graphic novel.

Speaking of which, if you can draw western style as well as eastern style, maybe you'd like to take a look at my little production.

*applauds Nart's "wordplay" *

You know, it's hard to find a place for the wizardicon - but when you do, it's magic. :)

----

Also: If you need inspiration SILVERSABER, you might want to check out my favorite fanartists on this board : Aimo, Eji, and Eisu. :luck:

manthing2.jpg

*applauds Nart's "wordplay" *

You know, it's hard to find a place for the wizardicon - but when you do, it's magic. :luck:

It's hard to find good places to ues the wizardicon. But, oh, when you do... magic.

It's like we're twins, you know.

Also: Try to storyboard SILVER SABER. Having a clear vision of the entire project will smooth out a lot of problems.