Before my next game

Thanks guys and galls but I've come up with other questions so please bare with me:

Someone once said that they found something that affected HK's voice, they went in a certain order to the planets and they found it on Nar Shadda. What's the order and which merchant :(

:( SWOOP RACING :ermm:

I destroyed the droid on Nar Shadda and won with one race, I finished all four times on Onderon but I can't beat the time on Telos. Do u have any tips or a "special map" I could use+someone said something about a galactic record, how do u get that ;) +ing said that if u won every swoop race u would unlock some special items, is this true :huh:

Someone once said that they found something that affected HK's voice, they went in a certain order to the planets and they found it on Nar Shadda. What's the order and which merchant :rolleyes:

The merchant is a 'surprisingly articulate Rodian' and I think you have to please her twice in order for the special HK package to appear in her sales inventory. This would mean you have to finalize Onderon and Dantooine before this happens.

BTW, earlier I said that you get more XP if you let the 25 Sith board the ship in the Peragus hangar scene. It seems that I was wrong and not only do you get XP if you kill them with the laser turret, you actually get more (read here). So much for believing what you read in forums/walkthroughs without checking it yourself. :D

I also want to thank Blaise Russel for clearing up a small misunderstanding. :lol:

Do I have to finish both parts?

In my games the package only ever appeared after finalizing Onderon and Dantooine (and talking to the Rodian about it).

+what about the swoop racing and the atributtes question :huh:

Sorry, I have never done the swoop racing thing in KotOR 2. My swoop was always 'flying'; although I have found the workaround for that it is a bit cumbersome and since I never needed the extra money I just didn't swoop. Swoop racing is still more fun than Pazaak, though. Thank $DEITY that we don't have to win at Pazaak in order to get rebates or good price when selling stuff like in KotOR (Suvam/Yavin).