Star Wars Episode III THE GAME

The upcoming star wars episode III game is goin to be one of the best games of its genre. They the actors who played anakin and obi-wan plus the swordsman who taught them to come and show their moves so that they could get some real lightsaber combat in the game. I hope the emperor and grievous will make appearances. Overall i think it will be awesome.

Ο κώδικας του sίτΗ

Η ειρήνη είναι ένα ψέμα είναι εκεί μόνο πάθος. Μέσω του πάθους κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη νίκη. Μέσω της νίκης οι αλυσίδες μου είναι σπασμένες. Η δύναμη θα με απελευθερώσει. Μάθετε αυτό και θα είστε αντάξιοι της παρουσίας μου.

από μηχανής θεός

1022.gifsterb029.gifsterb025.gif

Yes, I saw them making parts of it on the special special edition trilogy DVD.

Nick Gilliard(?) the original lightsaber master and the actors seem to be collaborating with the devs to make the lightsaber combat more realistic. Well as realistic as fighting with laser swords can get.

Yes, I saw them making parts of it on the special special edition trilogy DVD.

Nick Gilliard(?) the original lightsaber master and the actors seem to be collaborating with the devs to make the lightsaber combat more realistic. Well as realistic as fighting with laser swords can get.

Yeah, that was actually pretty cool to watch.