Atris Poll

What do you think of Atris after playing the game?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Atris after playing the game?

• Could've been worse, but could've been a whole lot better
    • She has anger management issues........
    • She loved the Exile, and really wished to ride with him into the war
    • She loved the Exile, and really wished to ride with her into the war
    • She loved the Exile, and really wished to 'ride' him all night *wink*
    • I made her pay for taking my lightsaber!
    • Why did they cut out her Darth Traya form?
    • Some lonely nights, the Handmaidens did more than guard her......
    • So much for the goody-goody poster girl of the Jedi Order........
    • *dreams of "hooking up power couplings" with her*

She tells you that you no longer are worthy of carrying it.

That woman has some nerve telling you about who is worthy what! Conniving harlot! The Exile should've plunged that blade into her guts instead of the center stone in the council an- *gets slapped*

I still believe that Atris wanted to 'ride' the Exile all night long despite her being Queen Bitch of the Universe.

I still think Atris is the worst broad since Bastilla...I loved Vash more than that white-haired clownshoe...:D

That woman has some nerve telling you about who is worthy what! Conniving harlot! The Exile should've plunged that blade into her guts instead of the center stone in the council an- *gets slapped*

I still believe that Atris wanted to 'ride' the Exile all night long despite her being Queen Bitch of the Universe.

I still think Atris is the worst broad since Bastilla...I loved Vash more than that white-haired clownshoe...:D

I never played through KOTOR. I got so fed up running around in Taris and not getting anywhere I simply uninstalled the hideous game and looked at it with contempt. So, who is this Vash? Another Jedi who wants to tag along with you despite your protests? :wub:

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

I never played through KOTOR. I got so fed up running around in Taris and not getting anywhere I simply uninstalled the hideous game and looked at it with contempt. So, who is this Vash? Another Jedi who wants to tag along with you despite your protests? :wub:

No, she is on the Council that exiled you...God, have you even played K2 yet?

If you haven't even played K2, then don't you dare make opinions about it, since you know nothing about the game if you didn't even play it! <_<

If you haven't even played K2, then don't you dare make opinions about it, since you know nothing about the game if you didn't even play it! <_<

Bub, easy there. I have played through Kotor 2. I remember now. Lonna Vash. I claim temporary bout of amnesia.

Then again, I didn't remember her name because she isn't exactly overly important.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

I never played through KOTOR. I got so fed up running around in Taris and not getting anywhere I simply uninstalled the hideous game and looked at it with contempt. So, who is this Vash? Another Jedi who wants to tag along with you despite your protests? ;)

Bub, easy there. I have played through Kotor 2. I remember now. Lonna Vash. I claim temporary bout of amnesia.

Then again, I didn't remember her name because she isn't exactly overly important.

She is if you dare to imagine her back-story a little, instead of totally ignoring her presence....Vash wasn't just a token HOTT Jedi female that could kick Atris's book-worm ass, after all :wub: