A place for screenshots/fan art etc

Was planning to get jumps from one pic to another pic (the next in line), but you can't edit the description to do this, or can we (the users)?

Eh? Jumps? Elighten a middle-aged lady on the terminology there.... :D

Anyway, no, I don't think you can edit text once you've posted it. The program I'm using is a bit limited that way - I haven't searched for user-made scripts for it or anything yet either.

What about the first KOTOR?

There's some screens from Kotor1 that have been posted. I haven't played the 1st game past Taris yet myself, so I don't personally have anything to share from it yet.

And original artwork - well, I'm hoping people will share some more of that, but that's up to them, and time. Certainly won't see any posted by me. I'm no artist. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Oh...I was thinking about adding a small basic forum to go with the place, where people could discuss/ask stuff there, maybe even link to their uploads from topics, if that's preferrable to them. Wouldn't be a game-discussion forum like here....just easier than the comments/keeping track of this thread... maybe.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I thought of something specific to post on there. NPC's Light Side and Dark Side, like comparing head shots... When I'm playing the game on the Xbox I can see that they have changed but not in a any detail. If someone could do that, that would be great. :thumbsup: (I really need to by this game for PC)

Eh? Jumps? Elighten a middle-aged lady on the terminology there.... :D

Anyway, no, I don't think you can edit text once you've posted it. The program I'm using is a bit limited that way - I haven't searched for user-made scripts for it or anything yet either.

Hyperlinking, you know? Add the link to pic 2 on pic 1 description and the link to pic 3 on pic 2 description. Can't edit these in though...

What about the first KOTOR?

There's some screens from Kotor1 that have been posted. I've completed the original about 4 times and posted there some of the SF/UW

Nice HK has his own section

Care to allow us to upload in his section? :-" :thumbsup:

What?? You want the place to actually be functional? :thumbsup:

Done. I put in your cross-links too.

Sigh. I was afraid that might be the case. I'll try again.

If I link directly to the image it doesn't stay in the 'program window' so the description text isn't visible.

And yeah, the browser link url seems to change.

If I link directly to the image it doesn't stay in the 'program window' so the description text isn't visible.

And yeah, the browser link url seems to change.

Just the new pic doesn't seem bad.

And atleast it works now (unless it get's messed up with the next upload, changing the URL...

Not that I expect it to be used much, but there's a basic forum up now for discussing the gallery stuff.

http://crimsonkeep.com/galleryforum/

Or....one can still use this thread. :devil: Doesn't matter much to me. :D

Eh? It says Action, not Atton...I don't see any Atton in there...

Well, The Site Can't Be Reached Now (by my PC)

Just my PC or...?

Error:

Coppermine critical error:

Unable to connect to database !

MySQL said: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)

EDIT: Seems to be working again

EDIT(2): Since my Whole comment didn't fit in the Comment line of the pic, I post the whole version here:

Resolution: 1024x768, higher my PC doesn't go, Also no AA (makes it look better and probably allows the characters to be cut out easier) :cry: , that's why they look like this in the first place..., Nihilus weirdly cut head is luckily greatly covered by Malachor V :blink:, and Sions weirdly cut head still displays a bit... :(|, but Kreia was the hardest to do, as she is the one in the middle of the Red, and is the least black of all 3 (Stupid of me, I just remembered I could use the

Yeah, my servers do that now and then...they can lag a bit too, tho usually that's in the wee hours Pacific Standard Time, cause they do nightly back-ups and such. Or cause their network hubs are hiccuping or something. Like I know. heh Anyway it usually doesn't last more than a few minutes.

I increased the size of the comment allowance, I didn't realize it was so small, it cut me off too, when I tried to reply. lol

In case anyone's wondering, yes, the server isn't responding at the moment. All three of my servers, not just crimson, which is why I noticed - heh - Justin seems to be tinkering with something.

Edit - already done I guess - man he's fast. I love that man. (yeah, no one knows what I'm talking about...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On the one hand, I hate bumping up an old topic, even if it is my own.

On the other, I hate making a new topic just to say something, so... :*

Anyway, I've become caught up in Guild Wars for a while so it's unlikely you'll see much from me personally for some time.

But that doesn't mean I'm abandoning the place - it'll be there for at least 6 years, used or not, hahaha (that's how long the domain name is currently paid for).

I still check up on it couple times a day to make sure it hasn't blown up or anything. :D

Cheers.