one weapon vs 2 weapon fighting

I just beat the game as a sith marauder and i almost entirely used the force. lightning and force crush helped me plow through everyone.

Now i wanna play the game as a jedi watchman. Do i wanna go single weapon or dual weapon?

TX

I would go with single saber to make it more like the classical Starwars movie.

but if you want over-powered sabering, go with dual weapon.

I have finished the game 3 times as a LS Sentinel/all 3 classes and i never really used force powers except the buffing powers, you don't really need force powers, since the game is too easy.

I hope Kotor III is more challenging, but not too challenging to make it crap. (ie Homeworld 2)

But i would wait for the patch, if it does get released and hope it fixes some of the major bugs. (major slowdowns on both ATI and Nvidia cards in several areas and there is not sufficiant activity to account for the slowdown, so it is a memory leak or something)

I may not have a high-end system, but i have over the recommended config and my brother certainly does and it still slows down at the same spots, just less noticeable.

I have:

AMD AthlonXP 2600+

1024MB DDR PC2700

ATI Radeon 9800Pro 128MB

My Brother has:

Intel Pentium IV 2.8Ghz (with HT)

1024MB DDR PC3200 (Dual Channel)

Nvidia Geforce 6800Ultra 256MB

It needs that the only times it slows down for unknown reasons are in the following areas:

Peragus Mining Tunnel (same basic area where you first control your Astromech droid)

Peragus Mining Tunnel (Where there is alot of smoke, which still shouldn't slow it down from 40fps to 2-3fps)

Malacor V (when you first exit your ship, which is the first area, the Second area is smooth)

Everywhere else either slows down is due to the activity or is virtually smooth.

So, i am gonna wait until a patch that fixes this problem is released. (which is probably never gonna happen)

Anyone that says the whole game runs like silk is extremely exaggerating.

Go striaght to dual feat.

I prefer single, since it is the classic style, but in KOTOR2, I just like dual sabers beter, since my attacks were a lot better than single, and I could use my two fave lightsaber colours at once. (Silver and Viridian if you must know)

I hope Kotor III is more challenging, but not too challenging to make it crap. (ie Homeworld 2)

I know what you mean here, since I own HW2.

HW2 was too hard to complete for me, so I cheated. I turned all my current cap ships (bar Sajuuk and Dreadnaught) into Battlecruisers. Overwhelming firepower! It was a joy to behold.

I think you get a huge advantage with two or double blades if ur a weapon's master or what ever the Sith clone of that is.

Most definately.

Sith equivalent = Sith Marauder