Oh okay. If you support Vaklu, then in the palace you will get the Ossuss Keeper Robes. They're in the Treasure room.

Otherwise, you just have to be lucky,

Got myself a +1 wis, cha and another thing on Telos Citadel Station

Got myself a Ossuss Keeper Robe on the surface of Telos (3rd time)

You just got to be lucky (3rd time also the first time I found robes (dark padawan) on Peragus...)

Be lucky...

And Vaklu/Talia: Even if you support Talia, just rob the place (museum) clean, no-one cares :devil:

I found some makuti and norris robes

but they dont offer much protection

i only found master robes on Sion

Oh okay. If you support Vaklu, then in the palace you will get the Ossuss Keeper Robes. They're in the Treasure room.

Don't need to support Vaklu to get that. If you support Queen Talia, and resist the temptation to loot the museum, she'll give you everything in the museum as a reward after you've defeated Vaklu. :devil:

The earliest I've gotten any master robes was in the plasteel cylinder on the bridge of the Harbinger at Peragus.

I found some makuti and norris robes

but they dont offer much protection

i only found master robes on Sion

Don't need to support Vaklu to get that. If you support Queen Talia, and resist the temptation to loot the museum, she'll give you everything in the museum as a reward after you've defeated Vaklu. :devil:

The earliest I've gotten any master robes was in the plasteel cylinder on the bridge of the Harbinger on Peragus.

WHAT? I've been pure dark nasty evil soooo long I didn't know Talia would reward me. :D Bummer.

When I first supported Queen Talia, I raided the museum anyway...

Afterwards she says, 'I was going to give you relics from the museum as a reward...but looters got there first and took everything.'

I felt really guilty.