KOTOR 2 Ending

Having beaten The Sith Lords a few times now I must say that I am quite disappointed in everyone involved in the game. For one you destroyed the Knights of the Old Republic franchise and let down, judging by http://www.petitiononline.com/kotor2/. I know you probably don't care but I know that the powers of numbers can be very overwhelming. For instance myself and all my roommates have began a boycott of all your products and have talked all our friends and family to do the same. So now you went from losing five fans,to many fans. So, you must realize that now many people are probably doing the same. So if you look at this on a much larger scale you are losing many thousands of customers, and the number will continue to increase dramatically. Now I know you probably will just look at this and disregard it or ban me from this forum. However, you could very easily rerelease the game with the cut content renewed. I'de suggest a happier ending thats just something I can see from reading the cut files. And if you do release a third Knights of the Old Republic game don't let Lucas Arts push you around with the release date. Just straight up tell them "We're not finished the game we need more time or this game will be bad and we will loose a huge fanbase and that means loose money." Now I believe I've said enough but one more thing please don't disregard this as worthless crap I have a busy life two jobs and school so don't think I'm just writing this as something to do I'm dissappointed and have decided not to purchase anymore of your company's games or products until you fix the Sith Lords problem by either rereleasing for the sake of Xbox gamers like me or modding it and putting out an upgrade C.D. its your choice you can either spend money to save your reputation our forever have our blood on your hands.

Well rather than see this deteriorate, I'll thank Darth Abomination for taking the time to share his/her feelings. I do not know if the forthcoming patch will alleviate your evident frustration, but I hope you will afford yourself some calm by trying it, if for no other reason than to enjoy the game somewhat more fully.

Respectfully,

Fionavar

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: