you cant fool true Star Wars fanatics!

no, that is the name i'm giving to fanboys who make personal attacks against me for presenting arguments that conflict with what they'd like to believe.

Then why didn't you just keep your username global74? Or is it easier to flame a game if you sign up for multiple accounts to do it? o:)"

omg that is so lame. furthermore, just because i liked his word you start with the false accusations that the "fanboys" of these forums, like yourself, seem to be so adept at creating.

is that all you people do is make sh_t up about people to try and make yourselves have any credibility whatsoever. i am not global_74, never was global_74, never will be global_74. nice try, but next time it might be more helpful in not making yourself look like an idiot if you'd try use facts in your arguments/assertions.

omg that is so lame.  is that all you people do is make sh_t up about people to try and make yourselves have any credibility whatsoever.  i am not global_74, never was global_74, never will be global_74.  nice try, but next time it might be more helpful in not making yourself look like an idiot if you'd try use facts in your arguments/assertions.

Sure thing, global74. o:)"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You are trolling. Expect to be trolled in return.

and i feel i have every right to. if you read this thread, all i did was give my opinions and try to discuss/argue it and all i got from many of these sycophants was flaming and trolling. so yeah, i've come ready to f****** troll this time. you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Hey AgainstOne - you're the kind of person who, when one first meets you, one doesn't like you. But when one gets to know you better, one hates you. Heck, you must have a low opinion of the posters on this board if you think they're your equals. biggrin.gif

manthing2.jpg

i don't consider this my playground.  i came here to take my opinions and complaints to the source, obsidian entertainments forums, were i was trolled, flamed, and downright abused for conflicting with the sycophantic views of the many members here.

Well, those fellows that "abused" you are usually peaceful and easy-going. Perhaps it was your fault to begin with. That would definitely explain why they ganged up on you. :)

and as far as reporting, i did report it and what did they do to the people committing the offenses?  nothing.  nada.  so thank you for your opinions and comments, but you are apparently uninformed on the situation.

That's pretty rich. I'm uninformed? Well, I have been here for quite a while and have come to know how the mods operate. So if you reported it and they didn't do anything, perhaps you weren't being abused as badly as you claim. Perhaps it is you who started it. Perhaps you are just wrong. And only perhaps it is you who is uninformed, n00b.

There is only one excuse for trolling, and that is trolling just for the sake of it. You can always take full advantage of the ignore function, but it's much more satisfying for your blatantly hypocritical attitude to flame back and cry "they started it!".

Keep trying, troll. :thumbsup:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

omg that is so lame.  is that all you people do is make sh_t up about people to try and make yourselves have any credibility whatsoever.  i am not global_74, never was global_74, never will be global_74.  nice try, but next time it might be more helpful in not making yourself look like an idiot if you'd try use facts in your arguments/assertions.

Sure thing, global74. :thumbsup:"

alright, since you insist on looking like a complete ass, let me help you out.

first of all, from a quick check, i see that global_74 has 55 posts attributed to his account. i have 31 (32 after this one). if i were posting using both of these accounts, and doing it to bolster my arguments, then why haven't i, AgainstOne, posted in a same thread as global_74 before this one tonight?

if i have 2 accounts so that it is "easier to flame", then why is tonight the night i choose to start doing it after having each account open long enough to have 55 posts in one and 32 in another? or did i plan it all out ahead just so i could flame IN THIS THREAD?

way to go sherlock, you're a friggin genius!

Well, those fellows that "abused" you are usually peaceful and easy-going. Perhaps it was your fault to begin with. That would definitely explain why they ganged up on you.  :thumbsup:

I have been here for quite a while and have come to know how the mods operate. So if you reported it and they didn't do anything, perhaps you weren't being abused as badly as you claim. Perhaps it is you who started it.

perhaps you should just go read it and stop speculating, that is what an intelligent person would do.

and for you to say that i brought abuse on myself just by expressing my opinions is downright pathetic and shows the signs of a sick mind.

Thanks. My parents were right all along! :thumbsup:

But to answer your hypothetical question, I'll answer with a question. Why would someone who hates the game so much continue to post the same thing over and over on that game's message board?

Answer: it defies common sense.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Thanks. My parents were right all along! :thumbsup:

But to answer your hypothetical question, I'll answer with a question. Why would someone who hates the game so much continue to post the same thing over and over on that game's message board?

Answer: it defies common sense.

if you'd like to inform yourself, read all my posts and you will see that i have never posted the same thing over and over. i have expressed my opinion of the game, in a thread with the title asking for opinions of the game, no less, and then started in discussion/argument over my opinions. i have posted once to tell global_74 that i agree with how he felt and all of my other posts have been defending myself against less than informed people, like yourself.

basically it boils down to this, i am not the type of person to listen to people talk BS directly to me without me responding in some logical way to counter thier assertions. frankly put, if you want me to "go away", stop replying to me with ridiculous BS because otherwise i will continue to refute it.

if you'd like to inform yourself, read all my posts and you will see that i have never posted the same thing over and over.  i have expressed my opinion of the game, in a thread with the title asking for opinions of the game, no less, and then started in discussion/argument over my opinions.

i have posted once to tell global_74 that i agree with how he felt and all of my other posts have been defending myself against less than informed people, like yourself.

I followed that thread you keep referencing. Just because I didn't respond in it doesn't mean I didn't see it or read it. Fact is you repeated yourself over and over in that thread, while at the same time insisting that everyone who gave you plausible reasons against your argument was wrong. Sure you got flamed, but you flamed as well. Unless you consider condescending tone/posts a perfectly acceptable form of debating.

and for you to say that i brought abuse on myself just by expressing my opinions is downright pathetic and shows the signs of a sick mind.

Yet another comment reeking with hypocrisy. You could have been expressing your opinions, and at the same time, be trolling. You know that. I know that. They knew that and that's why they "abused" you. So drop the victim role already, nobody's buying it.

Oh, and I don't think you are qualified to psychoanalyze me, unless you are a psychiatrist as well as a programmer. So next time you come up with an enlightened remark along the lines of that one, you shove it up your ass. :thumbsup:)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Sure thing, global74. :)"

alright, since you insist on looking like a complete ass, let me help you out.

<cuts out dumb sh*t>

The only ass in here is you dumbass! Before you registered on this board we were hungry, but now we're just fed up. So you might as well piss-off Againstfreak - 'cause you'll never be able to live down your reputation. Oh, and don't bother duping another account Global74. :thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

I followed that thread you keep referencing.  Just because I didn't respond in it doesn't mean I didn't see it or read it.  Fact is you repeated yourself over and over in that thread

i never repeated myself. if you think i did, stop saying it and prove it.

you repeated yourself over and over in that thread, while at the same time insisting that everyone who gave you plausible reasons against your argument was wrong.

apparently you don't understand how an argument works. i never insisted that anyone was wrong, i simply argued my opinions against their opinions. i thought there were several comments made that made alot of sense to me, but not enough to change my opinion.

Sure you got flamed, but you flamed as well.  Unless you consider condescending tone/posts a perfectly acceptable form of debating.

the very first response i received to my very first post in that thread was condescending against me. is it unnatural that i would assume the tone of the discussion? i never resorted to concocting the degrading stories about people that many of the participants in that thread did to me. i never resorted to name calling. but instead of saying, yeah, you tried to have an honest argument (which is all i really did), you continue to defend actions that are not worthy of being defended.

I followed that thread you keep referencing.  Just because I didn't respond in it doesn't mean I didn't see it or read it.  Fact is you repeated yourself over and over in that thread

<dumb sh*t>

you repeated yourself over and over in that thread, while at the same time insisting that everyone who gave you plausible reasons against your argument was wrong.

<more dumb sh*t>

Sure you got flamed, but you flamed as well.  Unless you consider condescending tone/posts a perfectly acceptable form of debating.

<Man, you sure must like the smell of sh*t>

So what do you propose AgainstOne? If we killed all the members on this board who hated you it wouldn't be murder - it would be genocide!

I suggest you be a good n00b and run along now. :thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

Eh... English isn't my native so i can't say what i really wish to say :thumbsup:

But maybe some of you guys will understand:

This threat is going down to the sicknes. If i have something to say about someone i going to write private message. I don't really care about that what all of you think about somenone else. I don't came here for that. So i have to say that all of you are wrong.

i never repeated myself.  if you think i did, stop saying it and prove it.

No thanks. I don't feel like quoting all your gibberish. However, you can read it yourself and see how many times you kept calling Obsidian's job on the game "incompetence". Just because you re-word sentences with the same meaning, doesn't mean you actually came up with something new to say. Your posts in that thread repeated the same things. A)Obsidian was incompetent, B)You know the industry and how it works, no one else does and C)You flashed your "background" around on numerous occasions.

apparently you don't understand how an argument works.  i never insisted that anyone was wrong, i simply argued my opinions against their opinions.  i thought there were several comments made that made alot of sense to me, but not enough to change my opinion.

And yet you don't bother to mention that those same people gave you reasonable arguments in response as well, but only resorted to flaming or sarcasm when you kept insisting that you knew how the business worked and they obviously didn't.

the very first response i received to my very first post in that thread was condescending against me.  is it unnatural that i would assume the tone of the discussion?  i never resorted to concocting the degrading stories about people that many of the participants in that thread did to me.  i never resorted to name calling.  but instead of saying, yeah, you tried to have an honest argument (which is all i really did), you continue to defend actions that are not worthy of being defended.

I've found that generally people respond to the tone of someone's post. I've yet to see someone get flamed that didn't come in with a condescending "I know this stuff, you don't" attitude and still get flamed. It just doesn't happen. However, if someone comes on and immediately slams the game, the developer, or the fanbase for no apparent reason other than because they like to throw an E-temper tantrum, then chances are they'll get flamed.

I don't really see where this whole thing started. There never really was an argument. AgainstOne said that Obsidian failed KOTORII. Other people called him a moron. Neither side actually argued, about anything, and I don't think AgainstOne is going to change his views about KOTORII and the others aren't going to change their views about him being a moron. So lets just leave it at that.

For you see AgainstFreak, the situation is quite literally all the boards members "against one". You have no chance, so you might as well cease your patheic attempts to troll this forum.

Take this moment to enlighten yourself to a wise platitude from our beloved veteran Volourn:

Our opinion is law, yours is not. We win, you lose. Game over AgainstFreak. :thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

For you see AgainstFreak, the situation is quite litterally all the boards members "against one".  You have no chance, so you might as well cease your patheic attempts to troll this forum.

Take this moment to enlighten yourself to a wise platitude from our beloved veteran Volourn:

Our opinion is law, yours is not. We win, you lose. Game over AgainstFreak.  :thumbsup:

I think what you mean is:

stfu_n00b.jpg

:)"