Highest damage

I did 281 against the Greater Storm Beast. He died.

It was dual wielding, viridian saber doing 4-86 and a silver saber doing 4-88 + Master Fury.

And why would anybody be anything else other than a Sith Marauder?

If you give yourself wisdom and charisma instead of continually jacking up your strength (use items for that), nothing can beat you. I destroyed the Trayus Academy never getting below 3/4 health.

I did 281 against the Greater Storm Beast.  He died.

It was dual wielding, viridian saber doing 4-86 and a silver saber doing 4-88 + Master Fury.

If you give yourself wisdom and charisma instead of continually jacking up your strength (use items for that), nothing can beat you.  I destroyed the Trayus Academy never getting below 3/4 health.

nice i always got beat down :(

nothing can beat you.  I destroyed the Trayus Academy never getting below 3/4 health.

as a consular/sith lord I never even got touched .. I could force wave/lightning/kill/crush anyone coming close ..

Fortune favors the bald.

Can someone explain the crit breakdown for me?

I don't understand how a 4x could net numbers that aren't multiples of 4.

I've played these games more times than should be admitted but I'm still clueless when it comes to stats.

Well... First forgive my bad english...

Let's come to explanation...

You have veapons that do a certain amount of damage... Damage based on "virtual dices", so for example a Vibroblade do 2d6 damage... (A number between 2 and 12...) Plus the Strength\item Bonus... So, a STR 14 PC, with the vibroblade, do 2D6 + 2 (Str Bonus)...

When you score a critical, you multiply the base number of dice and bonus, before the dice get "rolled", so, with a crit X4, the same character do 8D6 + 8, (2D6+2)*4... Where 4 was the crit multiplier...

So, for the fact that you must roll more "dice", an odd number can be the result...

Hoping to had explained well...