Odd behavior on Goto's Yacht

Guest Damar Stiehl

Guest Damar Stiehl

I picked Visas and Kreia as the Exile Rescue Party.

I started off just fine at the Ebon Hawk docking hatch, but after the first skirmish with droids the NPC that I wasn't controlling went on a rampage.

It didn't matter whether I would control Visas or Kreia. Whoever I wasn't controlling began to purposefully charge... somewhere, bashing doors open and attacking everything in her path. I couldn't do anything to stop this behavior. Visas did most of the charging (since she was equipped with Destroy Droid, I figured I'd let her lead). Eventually she got shot down, but after I mopped up the nearby enemies, she got up, and continued her charge... sure, she was limping and bent over, but she just kept going.

It stopped as suddenly as it started, and I wasn't even near the Exile at that time.

Anyone else had that happen?

I picked Visas and Kreia as the Exile Rescue Party.

I started off just fine at the Ebon Hawk docking hatch, but after the first skirmish with droids the NPC that I wasn't controlling went on a rampage.

It didn't matter whether I would control Visas or Kreia. Whoever I wasn't controlling began to purposefully charge... somewhere, bashing doors open and attacking everything in her path. I couldn't do anything to stop this behavior. Visas did most of the charging (since she was equipped with Destroy Droid, I figured I'd let her lead). Eventually she got shot down, but after I mopped up the nearby enemies, she got up, and continued her charge... sure, she was limping and bent over, but she just kept going.

It stopped as suddenly as it started, and I wasn't even near the Exile at that time.

Anyone else had that happen?

I had this happen in two places one was on GOTOs ship, but in my game I had Atton and Bao-dur in my rescue party. the other place was the hidden sith temple on dxun where I had atton and the handmaiden. Both times it was atton who started the rampaging through the large group of bad guys then just as you explained if I changed the character the other(s) would follow suit, then all of the sudden it just stopped..

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Same for me in a number of places, even with NPC behaviour set to Stationary. Sometimes it helps to advance in solo mode and draw out a few hostiles at a time to where your teammate has been left camping. This works especially well when it's Atton camping in stealth because he gains a huge "Sneak Attack" bonus to his initial hits.