Should There Be Figurines Of The K1 And K2 Crew?

Wasn't talking to you - it was that Vanguard guy.. I mean we're talking about trolls and he just butts in with his figurine stuff. What does he think this is, some kind of figurine thread??

Wasn't talking to you - it was that Vanguard guy.. I mean we're talking about trolls and he just butts in with his figurine stuff.  What does he think this is, some kind of figurine thread??

:(

Pretty much.  I think the motivation of a troll varies to some degree.  Basically they can't think of anything better to do but to live life as though they were not an entire person, but only a large butt.

Incidentally I hear they have very bad breath.

Trolls, in general, are largely fueled by "keyboard courage". They don't have to look at the people they insult and the only real consequences they suffer is a retaliatory post. And even then, they can choose not to read it. For the most part, a troll is just looking to get a rise out of people. Their primary targets are those that are easily provoked and, unfortunately, female posters.

Having said that, trolls can be loads of fun. To have gained a personal troll is kind of a badge of honor. To have gained an army of personal trolls is "teh r0Xors". I've found (because I've been on the internet too long) that the best way to disarm a troll is to agree with them. And the best defense to trolls is to just not respond. That's what they're looking for anyway, so just ignore them.

And now to contribute to this thread: I've seen action figures for all sorts of games. SSX Tricky, a snow boarding game, has a few. I'm pretty sure that it's just as, if not less, popular than Knights of the Old Republic. I'm actually a little surprised that they don't exist in any marketed form. But then again, I haven't googled or been to ebay yet.

And those lego knights are just oh so mildy distrubing.

Pretty much.  I think the motivation of a troll varies to some degree.  Basically they can't think of anything better to do but to live life as though they were not an entire person, but only a large butt.

Incidentally I hear they have very bad breath.

Trolls, in general, are largely fueled by "keyboard courage". They don't have to look at the people they insult and the only real consequences they suffer is a retaliatory post. And even then, they can choose not to read it. For the most part, a troll is just looking to get a rise out of people. Their primary targets are those that are easily provoked and, unfortunately, female posters.

Having said that, trolls can be loads of fun. To have gained a personal troll is kind of a badge of honor. To have gained an army of personal trolls is "teh r0Xors". I've found (because I've been on the internet too long) that the best way to disarm a troll is to agree with them. And the best defense to trolls is to just not respond. That's what they're looking for anyway, so just ignore them.

And now to contribute to this thread: I've seen action figures for all sorts of games. SSX Tricky, a snow boarding game, has a few. I'm pretty sure that it's just as, if not less, popular than Knights of the Old Republic. I'm actually a little surprised that they don't exist in any marketed form. But then again, I haven't googled or been to ebay yet.

And those lego knights are just oh so mildy distrubing.

how can a bunch of trolls be a badge of honar???? :(

and a army of trolls is "teh roXors" ????? o:)

Any way I would love to have a bunch of figurines of Bastila,Carth,Revan o:) and Atton,Kreia,Handmaiden etc from Kotor II and many other. The problem is I am too addicted to Kotor still and you have thanks to Bioware for that lol :)

nope

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.