kotor 3

i believe as a few others on another board. In KOTOR 3 we'll be both Excile and Revan. i'll try my best to explain why. I know may be wrong because of ds ending in 2. But ecerything is pointing to Revan being back in 3. With all the talk about him 2. And the overriding that is the fact you play former jedi fought with Revan in maclahion war(sorry could never spell it right). you also a former general of his. If i remember he was one the few who survived out of your crew. iin ls side which i believe is the offical ending. And at end Kreia says the little on aweaits you to take you on one final journey to find Revan. there a few more points i want to make but i'm falling asleep. if i get time tommorrow i'll finish.

to make my next couples points i'll talk as i was a sith. this is pefect time to finish off the republic. the fleet is battered from the jedi civil war. the jedi order is in hiding or on verge of collaspe. their great hero Revan is missing. look to me as the perfect setting for a invasion. unless they can be stopped. that why i think and some other we'll play both in k3.

I think he means that in the next game you will play both characters. Either in a chapter structure , or by meeting one after the other. Personally I dont see that happening because it would make the game practically inaccesable to anyone who hasnt played the previous two.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I think he means that in the next game you will play both characters. Either in a chapter structure , or by meeting one after the other. Personally I dont see that happening because it would make the game practically inaccesable to anyone who hasnt played the previous two.

thank you...you hit it right on the head. but i do see your point though. but what i see just playing thru it twice.

like metal gear solid 2...? first we control good old snake and then later we're stuck with the girly man raven(or whatever he was called)...