Since it's taking soooooooooooooooo long completing this patch..... it could mean that they are trying to fix the whole sha-bang at ones...... I mean, there are like a million bugs, so it might take a decade or two!

Hope they'll do something about that disappointing ending, and by that I mean the last planet.... it was so obvious that it was rushed!! I don't even want to explain..... just fix the last planet!!!!!

And what in the world was the point of Mira on that last planet?!? Pointless! And that little drone and the big drone?!?!?!?! Pointless!

And fix the bosses...... make the fights more engaging, instead of just standing in one place and pound on each other!

Btw, I think it's a good game, but the last fifth or so of the game really drags the overall gameplay experience down..... it could have been a great game, but here to hoping that the patch will actually fix something of importance........ LIKE THE SWOOPRACES!!!

...what's the name of that underwater city in Ep. 1?

Otoh Gunga

I should *not* know that, but I guess that's what comes with being a loser.

That's right... Gungan city, right? Hehehe....

Anyway, just thought I'd keep this patch thread alive... Has anyone any news on the patch? It's was 3+ weeks ago that it was announced. How is the progress?

Maybe Kotor 3 will be out before the  patch...  :D  :D  :D

and then it fixes only the manual. :blink: Indeed the international patch seems to do a little bit more than that.

- Made a fix to a display issue with Small Fonts.

- Made a fix to a gamma issue after movies finish playing.

- Removed the display of Force Points on portrait tooltips for non-Jedi characters.

- Fixed bug where some objects in the game would give a sticky mouse indicator like they had an inventory when they did not.

- Fixed an issue where if you changed appearance while Force Speed was active your movement rate would return to normal.

- Fixed an issue with droid animation when the item they were using ran out or their target died.

Not many fixes, but I got some problems with gamme settings during play.