Did you ever thought how the Jedi reappeared...

Did you ever thought how the Jedi reappeared after KOTOR 2?

The only persons which can use the Force are the Exile and ppl from his squad...

So all the Jedi we see in Star Wars movies have to be from their bloodline... and Revan's maybe :thumbsup:

But how then Yoda was born? I don't remember how old was he exactly, but do remember he was old... very old. Will not try to guess how was his parent, because surely there are ppl under 18 :">

Did you ever thought how the Jedi reappeared after KOTOR 2?

The only persons which can use the Force are the Exile and ppl from his squad...

So all the Jedi we see in Star Wars movies have to be from their bloodline... and Revan's maybe :thumbsup:

But how then Yoda was born? I don't remember how old was he exactly, but do remember he was old... very old. Will not try to guess how was his parent, because surely there are ppl under 18 :">

yeah i did wel all know there are more systems and galaxies than the mind can immagine, thats why jedi re-appered many will come from other galaxies and it is very easy to hide, anyhow news spreads quickly im guessing yoda is related to that look-alike form KOTOR 1.

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

Jedi aren't necessarily related to other Jedi. Families strong in the force are usually chosen to become Jedi, but Force Sensitives can evolve from rabid gizkas, as far as geneology is concerned.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Force Sensitivity does not have a whole lot to do with Genes, anyone can be drawn to the force and there midiclorian count will rise as they get stronger. but some babies are born with it and naturally use it.

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

I tend to agree with the other posters, it's not like Jedi are royalty or anything and the bloodline must be maintained. That seems a rather extreme point of view to me.

I think the question is more along the lines of rebuilding the Jedi Order, and how does that get done. You're right in pointing out that the exile and his crew plus possibly Revan and Bastila are the only jedi left in the galaxy. Therefore the task of rebuilding the order and searching the galaxy for other force sensatives to train would need to be done by this group.

Of course, if the exile and Revan are both Sith, then there are no jedi left and much as Luke is left on his own to rebuild the jedi, perhaps one of your crew might betray you and turn back to the LS of the force.

This reminds me of "The last Starfighter" movie. An earth teenager playng a lot on console space fighting games is the last alive starfighter pilot in the galaxy and thus the only being, which can save the galaxy from the evil conqeurors :)