Gotos identity

I never got him to cough up all that info, but him being the droid was fairly obvious to me nevertheless. All that talk about probabilities and calculations and referring to the droid as "me" instead of "my droid", not to mention the implausibility of the droid being remote controlled and Goto ready to talk with the player all the time. Him being the droid intelligence meant for Telos, that's interesting.

To me it was glaringly obvious that Goto was a droid after the first cut scene, given that "goto" is an infamous programming command. :)) Sadly, the name just doesn't have the humorous appropriateness behind HK-47's name.

To me it was glaringly obvious that Goto was a droid after the first cut scene, given that "goto" is an infamous programming command.  :-)  Sadly, the name just doesn't have the humorous appropriateness behind HK-47's name.

what humorous appropiateness? I know that HK stands for hunter killer, but is the 47 significant or was is just a random number than BioWare came up with?

I always thought that Goto was suppose to be "Ghost in the Shell" thing

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

what humorous appropiateness? I know that HK stands for hunter killer, but is the 47 significant or was is just a random number than BioWare came up with?

The AK-47 is one of the most used fire-arms on the planet.

I figured out Go-To (or Goto) was "it" the minute it floated it's big fat spherical form onto my ship.

It is one of the funniest characters in the game in terms of its warped morality... Even moreso than Kreia... And sometimes its fun to replay segments of the game with HK-47, Goto and T3-M4 as your entire party because you're like this Jedi with a personal Droid Army and they bicker when it comes to some of the actions you do (LS or DS decisions).

GO TO kicks ass...too bad they canceled the droid planet. GOTO > droid planet definitely..

I took him to a few planets and the way he kicks ass is just amazing. Best newcomer in KOTOR since HK 47 in terms of weaponry but not personality...I still like HK 47 more

-jim

The AK-47 is one of the most used fire-arms on the planet.

Stupid me. I can't believe I overlooked that, being a gunsmith and all. I guess recently my minds been more focused on computer games than firearms. That's kind of cool. HK-47, AK-47. And no, none of that was sarcasm.

To me it was glaringly obvious that Goto was a droid after the first cut scene, given that "goto" is an infamous programming command.  :-)  Sadly, the name just doesn't have the humorous appropriateness behind HK-47's name.

AK-47. *The* classic Soviet assault rifle that got shipped through out the world. Whenever you see an insurgent/rebel/revolutionary/freedom fighter in a picture 99% of the time they have an AK-47. It is legendary for its ability to go through hell and still function. Quite appropriate, as I said, for an assassin droid. :)