The Masked Sith

Guest Fallen Jedi
I wouldn't mind a little information on the masked guy, but not a lot and certainly no backstory on him.  Just a little piece of information heightening the mystery around him would be fine, something to speculate on.  It's a fine line I know but thats what wishes are for.

I would atleast want to know his/her name. That's all I'm asking.

I know his name its

;):):blink::blink:

:D :D :D

Darth Bantha-PooDoo with is poodoo breath attacks of the sith :D :D :D :D

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

The more I think about it, the more I believe that the less is better. Just imagine how cool it would have been if we DIDNT know about Darth Sion and how great the experience it would have been for us to see him for the first time in the game?

Obsidian has now taken that surprise and experience away from us. Now when we play TSL and see Sion we are going to be like "Oh yeah, I already know about you...." rather then "Holy ****! Look at that guy! Whats up with him?"

In reference to this... As things currently are, even if we knew nothing of him, we'd see him at the title screen first, so I don't feel the in-game effect was significantly diminished, although if he wasn't on the main menu, I couldn't agree with you more.

i think that chances for masked lord's identity to be secret are minimal,

cause Jedi are almost defeated so there is no need of him/her to be a the unknown enemy who lurk between us like palpatine did.

No you don't have to look if you don't want to. When the profiles come out you don't have to read them. But even if you don't read them, it is still hard to stay away from. Example: I'm reading a preview or whatever on a website about TSL. Then I accidently read a snit-bit about this masked sith, something that I didn't want to read.

Its pretty hard to explain but there really isn't a way to stay away from it.

I never read ANY profile for ANY character in KOTOR on Bioware's site prior to release. But just by being in the forums and reading magazine/previews/interviews I knew things about Carth, Canderous etc....and yet I didn't read any of their profiles. It was "accidental information". Info that I didn't intend on learning but did so in the most peculiar way.

• 3 weeks later...