Lightsaber parts - Telos

I've read that you get a lightsaber part if you help either Czerka or the Ithorians, but I'm now at the point where Czerka has arranged a shuttle for me and I still have not got 1 part for it, so does anyone know which specific mission I'm supposed to get it on, working for Czerka?

Look in your quest screen if you have a quest called "Building a Lightsaber" then you have the lightsaber part. :lol:

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Have you talked to Kreia about building a lightsaber? If not, do so. That'll add the quest "Building a lightsaber".

And getting the part... Yeah, you get it as final payment from the Czerka or the Ithorians, so you should have it. Look in the Quest Journal or in Quest items. I heard it's actually possible to turn the part down as payment (and then get it some other way, I guess?). If you haven't got the part, something terrible's afoot. :lol: