Please change the Ebon Hawk in Kotor 3

Goodwood, use [ Spoiler ] (without the spaces) instead. [ /Spoiler ] to go back to normal text. As for your comment:

Your character know what it is because he or she authorized its use. I do admit that it's not explained very well, especially considering it is (or was supposed to be) a main plot element at the end. I believe it's called "Mass Shadow Generator", by the way.

Correct.

Victory-class warships made their first apperance at the end of AOTC. But now that you bring it up, the Ravager definately resembles one. Capital-class warships of that period were generally a lot smaller then their Trilogy counterparts, after all, this is nearly four millennia before the ImpStarDeuces became en vogue...

Woopsie...

Then again, Victory's and Imperators can really only be distinguished by size and the Victory's have 'wings' on the side for low orbit assaults. That's why I thought she was an Imperator. Either way- I'm happy it was an Imperial ship but I'm sad it wasn't as cool as a Leviathon.

Oh, I don't know about that.

The Leviathan reminded me of a giant, iron-gray disembodied lobster claw -- there's no way I can fear a ship that looks like a friggin' shellfish appendage. The Ravager, scars and all, was IMHO a lot more badass-looking then Saul Karath's vessel.

Ah, the Eclipse. Too bad that so far past Episode VI it's not funny.

Personally, I'd like a level that takes place on a capitalship. Either a Leviathon-esque ship or a Ravager-esque ship. Where at one point you can man the turrets, or perhaps a fighter.

Question though; what was the Ravager? Mandalorian, Republic, or Sith? To me it looked almost like an Imperial Star Destroyer, but... obviously it can't be.

Leviathon was a Sith warship, but what's the Ravager?

i would love to man a fighter.

the ravager was a star destroyer which was damaged in the mandalorian wars and resembles nihilis because its decomposed and stuff.

(even though there is a 4000 year difference between the era's the kotor series seems to be just as technologically advanced as the clone wars era or the ones with the empire.)

the leviathan was created by the star forge. the historian at dantooine tells you these ships are of a design they have never seen before.....and carth seems to know the layout of the leviathan having once served on it during his time as a useless soldier in the republic. (yes plot hole)

Actually Fish the Leviathan was not created by the Star Forge, it was Saul Karath's Flagship during the Mandalorian Wars, the design of the Leviathan itself is a bit more unclear though. I don't necessarily think the Leviathan was the only one of its class in service for the Republic yet the Republic never is seen using one in service themselves.

So either the Leviathan was a one of a kind Flagship in the Mandalorian Wars or hypothetically both the returning Sith under Revan and the Republic have the same class of ship but for one reason or another the Republic didn't use them (I know that they weren't used so as to not confuse who were good and bad ingame but the storyline's reason was never explained). The Star Forge did however make a lot of ships for the Sith of the same class as the Leviathan as Malak indicates.

I haven't a clue about the class of ship the Ravager was, as none were seen in K1 and no other of the same class appeared in K2 other than the Ravager itself.

I was a bit too busy running around and completing the game to talk to Bao-Dur that much. The first I heard of a "mass-shadow drive" was when Beo-Dur was talking to his remote on the planet itself -- I don't think I ever had the opportunity to talk to anyone else about it, and then my character "suddenly" know what it is...

This probably isn't a spoiler, but no point in taking the risk:

That's because the Exile was the one who thought it up, and Bao-dur created it during the Malachor V incident. The Exile was the one who gave the order at Malachor V to use it. So he didn't suddenly know what it was, he always had, ever since it was being planned to be created.

EDIT: Oh and, I like to think that the Exile took the Ebon Hawk with T3, at least, possibly with HK-47, off with him at the end. Would be best if it's a new ship, unless you ARE the Exile or Revan, which would be retarded, in my opinion.

I haven't a clue about the class of ship the Ravager was, as none were seen in K1 and no other of the same class appeared in K2 other than the Ravager itself.

Actually, if you look at the wreckage that surrounds Malachor V in the cutscenes, you can see parts of other Ravager-class vessels floating in space. I also strongly suspect that Nihlus renamed the ship after he "found" it.

Yeah I've seen the debris of the back part of the Ravager class ship in the arrival at Malachor V scene, what I mean is that I have no clue as to where that class came from or what it is supposed to be since other than Nihilus, no one seems to use the Ravager class ship at all, neither Sith nor Republic, so where all the ships of that class destroyed at the Mandalorian Wars? Did the Republic just not build any more of them nor the Leviathan class ships? Especially since both would seem far ahead technology wise than the Republic Cruisers and Frigates they always seem to use.

Edit: Oh and on the Ebon Hawk topic itself, I believe they might keep the Hawk at least one more time depending on two things: a) What K3 is about (Does it continue the story begun in 1 and 2), b) Who the PC is.

I think the odds are better for a new ship in a fourth installment provided they make it unrelated completely from the previous 3 games (If K3 continues the story that is). New era, new PC, new story arc, I'd say probably a new ship as well.

But for K3, they might keep it around as it is the Millenium Falcon of this trilogy, again if K3 is made so that the first 3 games are a linked Trilogy