Character scripts

I have to say the interface from this game is a step back from the previous game (PC version, anyway).

How am I supposed to assign scripts? Everytime I move the little icon at the bottom of the screen to something different from "aggressive", it reverts back again as soon as I move the mouse away!

Is this just me or does anyone else have this bug?

I have to say the interface from this game is a step back from the previous game (PC version, anyway).

How am I supposed to assign scripts? Everytime I move the little icon at the bottom of the screen to something different from "aggressive", it reverts back again as soon as I move the mouse away!

When you have the icon you want for that member, you have to click on it to make it stick.

After you select the scroll arrow (up or down)... DO NOT MOVE YOUR MOUSE. Simply left-click on the icon and it will set the new behavior.

It is a bit tricky and I agree, the interface is a major step backwards from the first one being both asthetically unpleasing (gross green color; takes up too much screen space) and functionality-wise.

Thanks guys - I read the manual before I went to sleep last night and discovered what I was doing wrong.

Alas having finished the first game a couple of times I didn't bother reading the manual when I installed thinking the developers would take an "if it ain't broke don't fix it" mentality.

More fool me. :lol: