Troika

LostStraw

Woops, I didn't see the post about Troika shutting down. (bad me)

But I don't think the link to a tech demo movie of the post apocalyptic RPG they were working on was mentioned, so here it is.

http://www.3ddownloads.com/nma-fallout/mis...MO_Gameplay.wmv

Post apocalyptic rpg curse going around?

:rolleyes: ---> ;) ---> :-"

*cough*Four-Page-Thread-On-This-Very-Subject-On-This-Very-Forum-That's-Still-On-The-Front-Page-Of-This-Very-Section*cough*

<Edit>DAMN ME FOR TAKING TOO LONG WITH MY BASTARDIZED HTML CODE!</Edit>

<Editx2>And how the hell was the original post that I read changed in my quote, you know, the "in case everyone hadn't heard about it yet" one. Grr! DAMN Invision Power board and it's crafty ways. And DAMN YOU MAX POWERS!</Editx2>

But I don't think the link to a tech demo movie of the post apocalyptic RPG they were working on was mentioned, so here it is.

;) ---> :- ---> :-"

*cough*Four-Page-Thread-On-This-Very-Subject-On-This-Very-Forum-That's-Still-On-The-Front-Page-Of-This-Very-Section*cough*

<Editx2>And how the hell was the original post that I read changed in my quote, you know, the "in case everyone hadn't heard about it yet" one. Grr! DAMN Invision Power board and it's crafty ways. And DAMN YOU MAX POWERS!</Editx2>

I had realised my mistake of posting a dupe only after I had posted it, so I went back and changed it. I'm a sneaky one :rolleyes:

:blink: ---> :huh: ---> :-"

I had realised my mistake of posting a dupe only after I had posted it, so I went back and changed it. I'm a sneaky one :shifty:

Hrm, next time I quote a post I'm going to have to take a screenshot beforehand to avoid such discrepencies. >_<

Haha! There was still a piccy of it in my browser cache. You are foiled!

loststrawsphantompost1gc.th.gif