What to do with Dantooine

What do you want happen to Dantooine in KOTOR3?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want happen to Dantooine in KOTOR3?

• Have both Dantooine and Corusant as visitable planets
    • Have only Dantooine as visitable and Corusant as cameo
    • Have only Corusant as visitable and Dantooine as Cameo
    • Have neither in the game

Didn't occur to me till today, but i'm kinda seeing a paralellism between this trilogy and the original star wars trilogy. K1=ANH in that you discover the extraordinary in someone who wasn't, and leads you on a great adventure of self-discovery. K2=TSL in that you see the questionable descisions of the light side of the force, and it ends with someone chasing off to get to someone else. Who knows about K3, but if it's anything like the first two, you might be seeing a complete revisit of all previous planets from the first two games.

Personally i think KOTOR3 should occur after the total annihilation of the Jedi and Sith in republic space including Revan and the Exile. With a chaotic backdrop of the rapid implosion of the Republic (a fact that you are unable to prevent whether you are LS or DS) you can seek to assert your own influence, carve an empire / alliance of your own and have absolutely no inclusion of the big shiny sticks which have dominated the last two games. KotOR3: Death of the Old Republic I like it!