Dantooine

Eneny

I explored the enclave and told the mercenaries about the militia leaders's task, and I explored the crystal caves, but that one guy with the gland is the only mercenary in the cave. How do I get the other mercenaries to move in there with Vrook?

I explored the enclave and told the mercenaries about the militia leaders's task, and I explored the crystal caves, but that one guy with the gland is the only mercenary in the cave.  How do I get the other mercenaries to move in there with Vrook?

Have you found the holopad on the pile of mercenery corpses ? It's the room in the sublevel with the statue.

If your planning on killing him he's a tough SOB :rolleyes:

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Go to the Sublevel Library where you first meet Disciple. Explore that room until a message says that you found a datapad saying that Vrook is in the Crystal Cave. Then you go to Crystal Cave. If you did all this and still no Vrook your game might be bugged.

EDIT: What's the probability of 3 posters answering to the same topic at the same time?

Go to the Sublevel Library where you first meet Disciple. Explore that room until a message says that you found a datapad saying that Vrook is in the Crystal Cave. Then you go to Crystal Cave. If you did all this and still no Vrook your game might be bugged.

EDIT: What's the probability of 3 posters answering to the same topic at the same time?

Apparently for this case was 100% :rolleyes:

Apparently for this case was 100% :rolleyes:

I saw the mercenaries, but I could not receive anything from them. It just labeled what they were and didn't allow me to look at anything they had.

It should trigger a thingie with some text "These bodies look like they were killed with a lightsaber" and should give you automatically(may be mistaken) a datapad about Azgul

The bodies are found behind teh Disciple in front of the statue on Dantooine Academy sub-level

After that is triggered you should find Vrook in Crystal Cave in a prison force fielded and after you kill teh ppl that are guarding him you get to talk to him and also trigger meeting with Azgul outside Cave