Onderon DS - question

OK..I side with Vaklu...talk to that guy in cantina who says vaklu soldiers will attack me to save appareances..kill the soldiers and turrets,go to Dxun... speak with Keldron and he says "If political ... I will contact you"

I go to Ebon Hawk to see Bao-Dur and Mandalore debate...and nothing ???

LS I got to Ebon Hawk and Jedi contacted me..DS is different?

Should trigger Keldron on Dxun OR after I finish another planet? (sadly I only have Korriban left)

I`d hate to go on and to have it never triggered due to teh well known buggy game and to find out after many hours that actually I have to revert to a savegame hours behind...

Ummm...

1.I sided with Vaklu thus Jedi Master will end up a lil` dead so he can`t contact me..or does he?

2.I finished all that could be done on Dxun and since Onderon can`t be travelled to I`m stuck with doing WHOLE Korriban BEFORE making Onderon?

OUCH!!!

Clear question: LS I remember I was contacted as soon as I hit Dxun more or less

DS needs completing another planet before Onderon?

Or at least when it`s triggered the line to go to Onderon if I sided with Vaklu?

Ummm...

1.I sided with Vaklu thus Jedi Master will end up a lil` dead so he can`t contact me..or does he?

2.I finished all that could be done on Dxun and since Onderon can`t be travelled to I`m stuck with doing WHOLE Korriban BEFORE making Onderon?

OUCH!!!

Clear question: LS I remember I was contacted as soon as I hit Dxun more or less

DS needs completing another planet before Onderon?

Or at least when it`s triggered the line to go to Onderon if I sided with Vaklu?

I think you maybe mistaken. I have played through twice on the ls each time i have left after the troops attacked, completed the next planet and then recieved the call to return.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!