KOTOR2 Balancing & Tweaky Mods

It could certainly make it somewhat easier, yes, and gets rid of the cross-class skill feats: but to me, KOTOR class skills feel more like an artificial challenge than anything else. You're still limited to a certain number of skills based on your intelligence and class, Guardians don't get to become skill monkeys who can do everything.

And it is, of course, entirely optional and a matter of personal preference. The mods aren't all about making the game insanely hard, just changing it so it's somewhat less... clunky.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

Here's a mod to give you 100 influence with all party members. Create a folder named override in your K2 directory and add the mod to it. Note that this may screw up Disciple/Atton and Handmaiden/Visas fight cut-scenes, as some of those only occur when one of them has more influence than the other.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

Nice.  I was wondering if the KotOR tool would work withthe game or not.  I was planning of doing some rebalancing and such once I completed the game unmodded.

Ehehehe thought you werent gonna get the game Hades >_<

(w00t) Very good point! I remember that! HAHAHA! (w00t)

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile