TSL storyline and a few questions...

Okay, I just beat the game, and maybe it is because I have read through the dialog too fast or something, but I just want to confirm this is the actual storyline.

First, there was that battle at M5, which exile used a weapon, the shadow device, which destroyed the planet, with all the mandorlians and republic soldiers on it. This event was so horrible that it turned all the jedi that followed Revan to dark side. Only exile didn

Okay, as I understand it, Kreia doesn't really form a bond with you, you form one with her because you are a force sensitive, and you connect strongly with all the force sensitives around you. That's what allows you to reconnect to the force, simply being around Kreia. I don't think it's a Force bond like we saw between Bastila and Revan.

Second, you are not bound to the force, you have no connection to it, thus you forged your own destiny, symbolically destroying the command the Force has over everybody, because if you can do it, then hypothetically, everybody can.

Thirdly, Kreia doesn't want to learn about how you can kill the force, but rather want to use you to destroy her former pupils.

Okay, as I understand it, Kreia doesn't really form a bond with you, you form one with her because you are a force sensitive, and you connect strongly with all the force sensitives around you.  That's what allows you to reconnect to the force, simply being around Kreia.  I don't think it's a Force bond like we saw between Bastila and Revan.

Second, you are not bound to the force, you have no connection to it, thus you forged your own destiny, symbolically destroying the command the Force has over everybody, because if you can do it, then hypothetically, everybody can.

Thirdly, Kreia doesn't want to learn about how you can kill the force, but rather want to use you to destroy her former pupils.

That make even less sense. Kreia explicitly stated that exile was precious because he is a wound in the force, and the whole purpose she stayed with the exile is to learn how exile was able to resist the dark side temptation and more importantly, how he was able to sever the tie with the force.

Before returning to Dantooine to meet the three jedi masters. I knew already that keria couldn't be trust and Atris is going to fall. The story was consistent and made a lot of sense before that. Then it just went downhill from there. Lots and lots stuff are never really explained.

What's the point of the sith lord with the mask. He has no detailed history, just a few pieces of information slapped together. His relation with Keria was never explained. I guess he did server as the primary factor behind the destruction of what

He's a wound in the force because he has no connection to it.

Like the Yuuzhon Vong. They aren't connected to the Force. Neither is the Exile. He only become connected when he comes around Force sensitive people.

That is the nature of his bond. Not a near physical link as was with Bastila, but like a mosquito, feeding off the force abilities of others.

The Force drives all things. There is no free will, no luck, nothing, there is only the Force. That is what is meant by the death of the Force. The Exile is not controlled by the Force as all others are because he is not connected to it. He is able to do whatever he wants, not what the Force wills him to do. Thus, if he is able to do whatever he wants by cutting off his connection to it, Kreia hopes he will serve as an example to all, that the Force can be eliminated from the galaxy by severing your connection, and creating your own destiny.

Then there is Keria, she trained sion and apparently she wants to destroy the force. (Why would she want to do that?  It was never explained) got betrayed by her own student and was stripped of her force powers (not completely severing it like the exile did)

because she hates the force that control the fate of people.

So keria stuck around with the exile because exile is a wound in the force.  And wanted to know how it happened.  (But this really didn